Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
re-watching the game, taking it all into consideration...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,048

re-watching the game, taking it all into consideration...

Sep 1, 2014, 10:56 AM

UGA got some "help" on a few calls that didn't help our cause, helping keep them in the game some & slowing our momentum. This started in the 1st qtr...a few drives not extended for us, but keeping them going, plus some untimely no calls & penalties played a big part in the game. Ours cost us big-time with scores on us & 3-40yds, they had 8-65.

Even on turnovers, what can ya say...1 TO. Maybe even got helped ourselves with our fumble recovery, I'm not certain because the ball seemed to be coming out when he went down & before his knee touched, but arm was on the ground...but was it already coming out & loose...? ;)

We were 2 for 2 on 4th downs...yet we only attempted those 2 when we had field position (FP-of which totally killed us & special teams).

Special teams topped the cake, whether it was scheme or whatever...it sucked. Love Adam humphries, but it ain't his thang. Let him do what he does best, blocking & clutch catches for short gains (past the line of scrimmage) & 1st downs, or wide open long pass plays.

Gurley is as good as they say & you can't leave the D on the field so long & frequently.

We'll see what happens with our more complete team soon though, & I'm hoping it's all the difference we need to change some issues we had, cough...o-line & play call in the 2nd half (have balls, take a chance...).

Anyways...i know Germans.
Didn't see where anyone had blamed the refs yet for anything in the loss, so I figured someone needed to buck-up & F the refs ;)

See y'all Saturday! Can't wait to be in THE Death Valley :)
Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: jbthe1tiger99®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The sad truth is the refs

Sep 1, 2014, 11:02 AM

Tried to help both CU and SC and we both still lost

^^^moron^^^***

Sep 1, 2014, 11:05 AM

Re:^^^^AGREED^^^^

Sep 1, 2014, 11:18 AM

Moran, there is no USuCk in Clemson or "we"!!! LOL
WTH are you even doing here?!

And BELIEVE ME (US)...we ALL know y'all got a helluva lot more "help" from the officials then we did & we were playing at Georgia, NOT HOME after such a touted win streak, AND their crowd was really pumped up for some revenge which helped them too.
Y'alls crowd...? Not really, did you see the coots all leaving early?

Just wait til you get a taste of hotdawg...you'll be needing all the help you can get & I'm quite anxious to see the numbers that their RB's & Gurley put up on y'all :)
It should be quite epic...

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,048
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic