Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
perhaps they should have kept the acc title game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

perhaps they should have kept the acc title game

Nov 30, 2016, 8:23 PM

in charlotte and tell all the snow flakes to shove it up their arses

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds like you're speaking

Nov 30, 2016, 8:23 PM

@cutigerbob's language

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: sounds like you're speaking

Nov 30, 2016, 8:25 PM

He is a very good picker!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, the governor has every right to make his choice..

Nov 30, 2016, 8:26 PM

...and every right to live with the consequences.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

do as i say or else..is the liberal tag line..

Nov 30, 2016, 8:35 PM

yet they call trump hitler

Re: Hey, the governor has every right to make his choice..

Nov 30, 2016, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Hey, the governor has every right to make his choice.. ]

What is lost in all this mess was that the Charlotte City Council passed a law that was contrary to NC State law. The NC State Legislature passed the law to prevent the tail wagging the dog. Charlotte was only hurting themselves with the lost events. But like everything else, the media picks and chooses the stuff that they want to report on that supports their agenda.

The Governor made that law?

Nov 30, 2016, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Hey, the governor has every right to make his choice.. ]

Also, just as the ACC and NCAA can cancel event in protest of the law, we can point out how ridiculous their protest is. There's no good reason to move events out of NC other than to signal virtue.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: perhaps they should have kept the acc title game

Nov 30, 2016, 8:27 PM

When are they going to tell the Belk Bowl the ACC does not have a team for them? Waiting

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2016, 9:21 PM

You're ignorant.

Hillary lost.

Nov 30, 2016, 9:21 PM

Deal with it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

The person Hillary lost to believes the same thing she does

Nov 30, 2016, 9:46 PM

Trump has been a social liberal his whole life. For anyone who thinks that any of his views suddenly changed after 70 years, I have a bridge to sell you in the hyper-liberal city where he has spent his entire life.

http://time.com/4303252/donald-trump-transgender-bathroom-lgbt-ted-cruz/

Fair point.

Nov 30, 2016, 9:51 PM

But I'm addressing the ultra-PC culture that uses open ended phrases like "you're ignorant" as a comeback to anything they don't like.

There's something in these hills.

Re: Fair point.

Nov 30, 2016, 10:13 PM

When someone says to "tell all the snow flakes to shove it up their arses" I'm pretty sure that the word ignorant is pretty appropriate.

Re: The person Hillary lost to believes the same thing she does

Nov 30, 2016, 10:06 PM [ in reply to The person Hillary lost to believes the same thing she does ]

lol, pwned.

The NCAA and ACC should not.....

Nov 30, 2016, 9:53 PM

get involved in politics......let the people of North Carolina make those decisions. Is the ACC going to move their offices from the state? If they are going to "punish" the people of NC by moving events out of the state, then Swofford and Company should move their a$$es out, too. Drop the hypocrisy and move to Massachusetts!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2016, 10:02 PM

http://www.politifact.com/north-carolina/article/2016/apr/22/roundup-hb2-fact-checks-north-carolinas-controvers/

HB2 conveniently used a "bathroom boggyman" to pass laws making it easier to discriminate all across the state. The kicker to me is they did this in part, to spite the local government in Charlotte from passing a law that fit their local political environment. The more local government can get, the more effective it's going to be for the people. North Carolina's governor obviously doesn't feel that way though, and he deserves the backlash for championing such a ####, scare tactic abusing law.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic