Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ok tiger baseball.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,350

ok tiger baseball.

Apr 18, 2018, 5:18 PM

time to get serious. we have a pretty light schedule ahead (minus FSU), but if we can sweep wake, take 2/3 from FSU, and win our midweek games, we are sitting pretty good to host. GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have been incon....let's just say "streaky" all year.

Apr 18, 2018, 5:46 PM

Maybe we can go on another run to close out the season and win the ACC championship.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ok tiger baseball.

Apr 18, 2018, 6:44 PM

Was Miami part of that light schedule? I like the optimism but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2018, 8:15 PM

And WF and UVA are no slouches; so beware what awaits you in their lairs.
I think we have to start hitting and doing it consistently. Leaving too many on base and getting struck out too often.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2018, 9:09 PM

You’re right, no slouches in those two. We close with a pretty easy schedule but we seem to make just about every game an adventure. Just like we make a lot of average pitchers look like world beaters.

Last in the acc in hits and last in batting average. And we’re leading the acc in striking out... and blow them away striking out looking.

I’m really disappointed because I look forward to Tiger baseball every year. Not giving up on them yet.

Sure would be nice if Mickey or @dhood would do more in depth detail on Monte’s recruiting and strategy. Maybe it already exists and I just don’t know or perhaps unrealistic during the season but imo would be nice. More on players improvement and what they need to work on etc.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,350
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic