Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
not able to watch TV...how are the piglets doing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,367

not able to watch TV...how are the piglets doing

Jun 28, 2018, 8:58 PM

vs. the beavers?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Piglets 0

Jun 28, 2018, 9:01 PM

Little Beavers 4

Bot of 5th

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same going to 7th***

Jun 28, 2018, 9:12 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: not able to watch TV...how are the piglets doing

Jun 28, 2018, 9:15 PM

+1 on naming the piglets!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: not able to watch TV...how are the piglets doing

Jun 28, 2018, 9:20 PM

Last night’s 9th inning seems to have put Arky’s fire out. OSU’s true freshman starter has dealed his way through 7 with just 2 hits and 6 Ks. And OSU’s cleanup has continued to be hot 3-3 2 RBIs. Oregon State has all the momentum going into the 7th inning stretch 4-0.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Beavers

Jun 28, 2018, 9:29 PM

Are makin' bacon!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Three outs away from beating the entire SEC fan base.***

Jun 28, 2018, 9:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

It’s Over & Bacon Crispy Done!

Jun 28, 2018, 10:09 PM

Go Beavers; nice Natty Win!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s Over & Bacon Crispy Done!

Jun 29, 2018, 7:37 AM

So with one out left, i make a quick trip to the can before the dogpile. i come back and the wife has knocked down Sling and is watching something on the OTA antenna. So i made some noise and guess i will be getting the cold shoulder all day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s Over & Bacon Crispy Done!

Jun 29, 2018, 8:04 AM

I've always thought that it was disrespectful if a family member or guest would change the channel from what you had been watching. There is a 65 inch in my Den and a 55 inch in my bed room, and if my wife don't have any interest in what I'm watching in the Den, she will quietly go to the bed room and watch what ever women like. But if she has something on in the Den, I will also go to the bed room TV without any problems. For the guest, if they don't like what I'm watching and it is bothering them, they should go home and watch the TV that they paid for. A great thing with my wife is, even if she is watching the 65 inch in the Den and a Clemson game comes on, on her own she will move to the bed room bc she knows that I like watching our games on the 65 inch TV, but I have never ask her if she would change TV's. I have never ask her to change, but she will come in the bed room and tell me that she has the game on in the Den, and I will gladly grab up my stuff and move to the Den!!! Good and understanding wives are hard to find, and mine is a keeper :)!!!

What's funny is

Jun 28, 2018, 10:19 PM [ in reply to Three outs away from beating the entire SEC fan base.*** ]

Is that several SEC fanbases are legitimately heartbroken tonight

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's funny is

Jun 29, 2018, 5:51 AM

Yep, the coots lost!!!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,367
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic