»
Topic: need a good laugh? check this out!
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 23, 2017 10:08 AM by: wueagle86®
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4   Pages: 1  

need a good laugh? check this out!

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 7:07 AM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/if-dont-score-at-least-45-points-or-more-on-la-tech-on-saturday.243573/

Re: need a good laugh? check this out!

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 8:00 AM

If you like to bet, with Deebo out of the game, those 10 points look pretty good for LT. Deebo probably helped move the chains more than the rest of the team combined. I see most of their drives stalling, with LT possibly upsetting the coots. This might be a classic game, since Skip Holtz is coaching against his former team. If LT wins, then USUC will probably try to hire Holtz. "Classic" game in the making.

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 8:05 AM

I hope LA Tech brings in Lou for a motivational speech before the game.

The norm for them is a team full of

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 8:26 AM

....decent but not great players and bad coaches.

I think they overestimate their talent a little.

For instance...they brag about getting the #1 SC recruit in 6'3 WR Ortre Smith last year, a consensus 4*. He's a good player and they should be happy. BUT, he would have red-shirted and probably NEVER would have started at Clemson.

They lose the Deebo guy and from here on out their offense in in trouble. They have 1-freak on offense, Clemson has an entire team full of freaks. It's not a pretty picture for them.

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 10:08 AM

They are falling apart sooner than I expected. My Gamecock friend was really down about the football program last night as we watched Spartanburg beat down Westside.

If the coots lose to Clemson he has as a bet with me to put a Clemson tag on the front of his truck until we meet again next year. He also has a bet with guy he works with that he will wear a Clemson Orange hat for 1 month if they lose is at WB aka Roach Motel.

On my way home I stopped and bought the tag for his truck and an Orange Clemson hat. I do have just a little empathy for him since he is a former gamecock player .

Replies: 4   Pages: 1  
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1324 people have read this post