Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
need a good laugh? check this out!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,374

need a good laugh? check this out!

Sep 23, 2017, 7:07 AM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/if-dont-score-at-least-45-points-or-more-on-la-tech-on-saturday.243573/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: need a good laugh? check this out!

Sep 23, 2017, 8:00 AM

If you like to bet, with Deebo out of the game, those 10 points look pretty good for LT. Deebo probably helped move the chains more than the rest of the team combined. I see most of their drives stalling, with LT possibly upsetting the coots. This might be a classic game, since Skip Holtz is coaching against his former team. If LT wins, then USUC will probably try to hire Holtz. "Classic" game in the making.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2017, 8:05 AM

I hope LA Tech brings in Lou for a motivational speech before the game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The norm for them is a team full of

Sep 23, 2017, 8:26 AM

....decent but not great players and bad coaches.

I think they overestimate their talent a little.

For instance...they brag about getting the #1 SC recruit in 6'3 WR Ortre Smith last year, a consensus 4*. He's a good player and they should be happy. BUT, he would have red-shirted and probably NEVER would have started at Clemson.

They lose the Deebo guy and from here on out their offense in in trouble. They have 1-freak on offense, Clemson has an entire team full of freaks. It's not a pretty picture for them.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2017, 10:08 AM

They are falling apart sooner than I expected. My Gamecock friend was really down about the football program last night as we watched Spartanburg beat down Westside.

If the coots lose to Clemson he has as a bet with me to put a Clemson tag on the front of his truck until we meet again next year. He also has a bet with guy he works with that he will wear a Clemson Orange hat for 1 month if they lose is at WB aka Roach Motel.

On my way home I stopped and bought the tag for his truck and an Orange Clemson hat. I do have just a little empathy for him since he is a former gamecock player .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,374
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic