Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
man how much energy is wasted
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 995

man how much energy is wasted

Jan 9, 2019, 3:54 PM

on ESPN and the likes trying to define something like a "change of the guard" or "Dynasty or no dynasty"

It's all just Sports 'analyst' horse$hit! Why call it any #### thing?!? Clemson Wins Again! Clemson is great! Bama is pretty okay too!

Anything can happen in college football. Next year it may be a team like South Carolina winning the natty!

Sorry, I couldn't even finish my joke, I almost threw up after typing that line.

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: man how much energy is wasted

Jan 9, 2019, 3:58 PM

I don’t see any harm in it. It fills up the television and radio time slots they have, gives jobs to all the ones on there as well as the production people, and gives me something to listen to while I’m driving. We may not agree with everything they say, but it would be even more boring if the only thing they did was showed the score, stats, and a few highlights 24/7.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2019, 4:00 PM

We will be only as good as we prepare. Nobody is undefeatable, just ask Alabama. We could lose 3 regular season games next year. One game at a time. Everyone will be gunning for us.

Jan 9, 2019, 4:07 PM

Actually the media idiots think Bama is undefeatable. Their narrative is Bama beat Bama. Clemson just happened to be on the field then

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2019, 4:25 PM

Was following you until the next to last, now can barely type for uncontrolled laughter.

Replies: 4
| visibility 995
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic