Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
lo'real is removing the word whitening from its products
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

lo'real is removing the word whitening from its products

Jun 27, 2020, 2:21 PM

This just gets stupider by the moment.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They will now use the term “crackerfying”***

Jun 27, 2020, 2:26 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Undarkening” is a non-starter. Probably a hate crime.

Jun 27, 2020, 2:53 PM

I’m surprised they don’t get rid of such products altogether and only make darkening agents to help people work toward the ideal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

White teeth are disgusting!

Jun 27, 2020, 3:11 PM

Charcoal briquette test are the prettiest!

~JKB

Re: White teeth are disgusting!

Jun 27, 2020, 3:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oh Behave!

Jun 28, 2020, 6:35 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: White teeth are disgusting!

Jun 28, 2020, 6:14 PM [ in reply to White teeth are disgusting! ]

Yep, there goes the extra whitening toothpaste. Can you imagine paying $600 bucks for a yellow crown when the rest of your teeth are white:)

Re: “Undarkening” is a non-starter. Probably a hate crime.

Jun 28, 2020, 1:50 AM [ in reply to “Undarkening” is a non-starter. Probably a hate crime. ]

One company did! That’s right, they are going to sell out of their skin whitening products, which are hugely popular in India and Asia, and not produce any more.

It’s all crazy.

Re: “Undarkening” is a non-starter. Probably a hate crime.

Jun 28, 2020, 3:01 AM

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/19/business/johnson-and-johnson-skin-whitening-cream.html

I read this in the Dave chapelle news broadcaster voice +1***

Jun 28, 2020, 12:12 PM [ in reply to They will now use the term “crackerfying”*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lo'real is removing the word whitening from its products

Jun 27, 2020, 3:01 PM

If you go to Thailand or Indonesia, forget where I saw it, and you go in to buy some sun protection, the bottles often say maximum whitening power for marketing. We Americans like to be tan. Many people over there see being light skinned as a sign of wealth. Really dark people are seen as poor people. Interesting marketing.

Jun 27, 2020, 4:54 PM

We do have the power of boycotting products , events etc... the same blackmail the NAACP along with the NCAA pulled several years back because of the Confederate Flag on the State House.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2020, 5:18 PM

I don't boycott anything. I never have. If I like something and the price point is right then I will purchase it. If I like a sport or movie I will watch it.

Jun 27, 2020, 7:23 PM

it's what most stupid people do as well

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Jun 28, 2020, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Re: lo'real is removing the word whitening from its products ]

You have that right for now. What will you do it it were to come to a point that you are told what to buy or what to watch??

I rarely boycott anything but we are in IMO a form of civil unrest, war whatever you want to call it. If you think appeasement will work based on the demands being put up one race by another then I think you have blinders on. Every day it’s something new yesterday it was KState football, today it’s the tan color of band aides, it is going to get even more bazaar in the coming days, weeks and months.

Since the death of GF do you think race relations have improved or gotten worse?? I say they are worse.

Jun 29, 2020, 6:03 AM

It wont happen in my lifetime, so I am not worried about being told what to buy or watch. As far as race relations, I think they are good for most of us. Protests don't mean race relations are bad. Tons of white people matched with black people. Looked positive to me as far as race relations.

what other makeup will you wear after L’Oréal?***

Jun 28, 2020, 1:13 AM [ in reply to Re: lo'real is removing the word whitening from its products ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t try to order “blackened chicken” now.

Jun 27, 2020, 3:09 PM

It’s insensitive beyond belief.

~JKB

Re: Don’t try to order “blackened chicken” now.

Jun 27, 2020, 3:12 PM

?? I guess that goes for blackened fish as well?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t even!

Jun 27, 2020, 3:13 PM

Don’t. Even.

~JKB

Jun 28, 2020, 1:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Don’t try to order “blackened chicken” now. ]

Beef also, and blackened beef is suppose to be best of the aging process for beef, RIGHT?

Jun 27, 2020, 6:26 PM [ in reply to Don’t try to order “blackened chicken” now. ]

Does this mean I have to get rid of my truck. It’s black ?? ??

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

Jun 28, 2020, 1:55 AM

It could be construed that you maybe a racist if you drive a white truck!!!?? ?? ??

Jun 28, 2020, 6:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Don’t try to order “blackened chicken” now. ]

No only if you have a white truck

Apply to drinks? Is black russian OK and white russian out,

Jun 28, 2020, 3:00 PM [ in reply to Don’t try to order “blackened chicken” now. ]

or do I have that backwards?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate...

Jun 29, 2020, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Don’t try to order “blackened chicken” now. ]

chicken.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2020, 3:13 PM

What will Crest do ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2020, 3:29 PM

The speech police never rest.

Jun 27, 2020, 4:41 PM

Please tell me a few people are waking up and realizing these people have lost their minds? Please somebody give me some hope for this country?

Jun 28, 2020, 1:52 AM

I am way ready for the backlash. Please tell me there is going to be a backlash and return to normal, soon.

Jun 28, 2020, 6:59 PM [ in reply to Re: lo'real is removing the word whitening from its products ]

"I have hope for America because of Jesus Christ." Billy Graham

Jun 27, 2020, 4:50 PM

I started to post that I could see motels changing all the white pillow cases and sheets to a different color. Now it doesn’t seem so crazy with some of these other positions made.

NY City leader of BLM said they are willing to burn the system down unless they get what they. He said he could be speaking figuratively or literally.

I think BLM and others have declared war on Whites in America. That’s pretty scary.

Jun 27, 2020, 5:00 PM

They have declared war on everything Americans of all races value. When the BLM leaders talk about burring it down I take that as declaration of war. It absolutely hurts me to the core to say that but it’s where we are.

War..I don’t even own a Gun, or Pee Shooter..

Jun 27, 2020, 5:38 PM

and don’t want or intend to. Well, maybe a BB Rifle like the one my Grandmother gave me at age 15.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: War..I don’t even own a Gun, or Pee Shooter..

Jun 28, 2020, 2:51 AM

I hate it for you Bill. When the covid-19 virus caused our country to all but shut completely down and thousands of people were out of work, I purchased 10-20 round boxes of Buffalo Bore 40 cal +P ammo to protect me and my wife, and we both have a 40 calibre Smith & Wesson Shield, and we will without hesitation protect ourselves, and what belongs to us with deadly force. And I tell my wife everyday, if someone forces their way into our home uninvited, they're not there to talk and become our friend, and to pull the trigger until she is sure that the threat is over. We'll let the coroner make a report, and give them a ride to the morgue....

Jun 28, 2020, 10:08 AM

I hate it for you Bill. When the covid-19 virus caused our country to all but shut completely down and thousands of people were out of work, I purchased 10-20 round boxes of Buffalo Bore 40 cal +P ammo to protect me and my wife, and we both have a 40 calibre Smith & Wesson Shield, and we will without hesitation protect ourselves, and what belongs to us with deadly force. And I tell my wife everyday, if someone forces their way into our home uninvited, they're not there to talk and become our friend, and to pull the trigger until she is sure that the threat is over. We'll let the coroner make a report, and give them a ride to the morgue....

Screw that, we have the plan laid out to haul them a mile down the road and sink them to the bottom of the river. The coroner causes too much red tape. Mess with my family and the wrath will come down on you. There will never, ever be BLM rallies in rural SC where I live.

Jun 28, 2020, 2:31 AM

BigPurdy said:

Screw that, we have the plan laid out to haul them a mile down the road and sink them to the bottom of the river. The coroner causes too much red tape. Mess with my family and the wrath will come down on you. There will never, ever be BLM rallies in rural SC where I live.

I think the red tape turns green if they are found where you blow their life away after they have crossed the threshold of your home, or hanging half way in your window. Plus all 3 of our weapons are registered in our names, and ballistics these days can tell what gun and bullet was fired from and done the killing. If you buy a new handgun from a legal gun store, you will find an empty cartridge in a small baggie inside the box that your new firearm came in. They say it was to make sure that the weapon would fire, but I believe it was to give the FBI a ballistic round from that weapon, so we will call the cops and coroner after the burglar/criminal has been properly restrained or dealt with....;)

Wood chipper!***

Jun 28, 2020, 6:45 PM [ in reply to Re: War..I don’t even own a Gun, or Pee Shooter.. ]

Jun 28, 2020, 2:47 PM [ in reply to War..I don’t even own a Gun, or Pee Shooter.. ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2020, 1:59 AM [ in reply to Re: lo'real is removing the word whitening from its products ]

If you keep kicking the dog, the dog will grow tired of being kicked and it will bite!!!

Jun 28, 2020, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: lo'real is removing the word whitening from its products ]

Can you imagine the reaction if China landed troops in DC and they started to tear down our monuments? The left would probably cheer because they are communists anyway but I'd imagine our military and the right wouldn't be so understanding. Why do we allow native born morons to do Chinas dirty work? They'd totally disarm us as well if they could. Also just like China would prefer. What a coincidence

Jun 28, 2020, 6:10 PM [ in reply to Re: lo'real is removing the word whitening from its products ]

I could see it being scary for someone that waits to be assaulted before they react. I'm not that way, the moment I feel my life or safety has been threaten, I try to make sure that I'm the one that delivers the first assault, and if you don't, you will most likely be the one to die or be seriously injured, and that's not the way that outcome is suppose to be when you know that you've done nothing to make someone want to hurt you!!! Usually when you make someone feel they have bit off more than they can chew, they will stop with the dumb chit!!!

Starbucks is removing cream from their stores.

Jun 27, 2020, 8:08 PM

But black coffee has problematic undertones. They wiil only serve $4 tap water and clear jellybeans.

Re: Starbucks is removing cream from their stores.

Jun 28, 2020, 2:01 AM

I'm not giving up my black coffee, and that is going a bit to far IMO!!!

Jun 28, 2020, 1:25 AM

Glad I don't own a white car.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Jun 28, 2020, 4:41 AM

Would Archie Bunker approve?

Jun 28, 2020, 9:59 AM

just saw Arch on tv LOL... love that guy!

Jun 28, 2020, 10:44 AM

Are Visene Eye Drops still allowed to relieve redness?

Jun 28, 2020, 3:38 PM

Totally agree. Were are now living far beyond the twilight zone. Boycott their products. I have a voice against all the freakin madness. When did a band aid become racist?? Who is in charge of these companies making these decisions.

I have no problem turning some college football games off and going to play golf or going fishing. Good Bye NBA, and NFL and their sponsors. Good Bye Nike, Johnson and Johnson, along with other companies. Athletes are free to protest but I don’t have to watch them. Student athletes never had it so good but they are not going to hold my money as a political hostage. As long as one student athlete is allowed to refuse to honor their scholarship other’s will follow suit for the 15 minutes of fame.

I have stopped reading most sports media and rarely listen to sports radio or watch and sports programming.

I will support Tigernet and Clemson. And I will pray for our country that people will take action before its to late. That all races will look to change the future by looking forward not to the past. We need to try bring about change through open honest dialogue. Not by violence and not by double standards. All men created equal is a goal we must peacefully work for.

The way change is being forced on this country today only creates and promotes a climate of HATE!

Jun 28, 2020, 6:41 PM
white.png(106.5 K)

Pathetic.

Jun 28, 2020, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Re: lo'real is removing the word whitening from its products ]

What gets to me more than anything, SLAVERY was abolished over 150 years ago, and there is not one person in our world that was alive back then to witness or attempt to stop the madness of slavery, but white people in today's world are blamed for what happen over 150 years ago. Not only that, 90% of the white population in this country, we didn't even have any ancestors back in those time that even had a slave. Most of our great, great, great, grand parents back then couldn't even afford a new pair of shoes for their kids, and they sure as h&ll couldn't afford to feed and cloth a slave to work a garden at their rented shacks that the only light came from a candle, and some were lucky enough to have one kerosene lamp, and cooked from a wood burning stove that they cooked on and used for heat if they had enough wood to waste on heat!!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

Jun 28, 2020, 7:02 PM

Time to to tell these idiots to shut the He!! up.......if you HATE America so much LEAVE.......Go Tigers!!!!!

I just read all the comments

Jun 29, 2020, 4:47 AM

Boy, there are a lot of racist on this board which is pretty disgusting. Go Tigers! (As in GO! We don't need fans like you)

Re: I just read all the comments

Jun 29, 2020, 5:42 AM

There’s that R word again. Yawn!!

Re: I just read all the comments

Jun 29, 2020, 12:59 PM [ in reply to I just read all the comments ]

WOW, who are you trying to convince. Statements like yours is usually made by someone hiding behind their statement. After reading that, I'm assuming your closet is full of skeletons, or a pile of dirt under your rug....

I'm so glad Michael Jackson didn't live to see this.

Jun 29, 2020, 11:07 AM

Poor Janet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 55
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic