Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
lol ... so transparent ... 6-3 Texas catapulted back into
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

lol ... so transparent ... 6-3 Texas catapulted back into

Nov 12, 2019, 8:33 PM

the Top25 after winning a squeaker against Kansas State.

Texas is on LSU's schedule.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oooooh I smell another "Top 25" win for LSU!***

Nov 12, 2019, 8:37 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol ... so transparent ... 6-3 Texas catapulted back into

Nov 12, 2019, 8:38 PM

I know, it’s a frapping joke for them that high. Trying to get Oklahoma a quality win and ok st has no business being ranked.

I’d take wake even odds with either one of them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and yet OK State being inexplicably ranked

Nov 12, 2019, 8:40 PM

Seems to not matter one bit for Baylor’s ranking

Nov 12, 2019, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Re: lol ... so transparent ... 6-3 Texas catapulted back into ]

Lol. I have no doubt you would. And whoever you bet against would smile all the way to the bank.

And Ryan Hillinski sucks.

Nov 12, 2019, 8:50 PM

Like LSU needs help with their schedule. Couldn't be that Texas is being given credit because a lot of teams would have lost to LSU and Oklahoma. Not sure what to say about TCU. If the committee was doing something for the SEC they would have moved A&M up. Most teams would have lost to us, Bama, and Auburn.

Nov 12, 2019, 9:18 PM

Exactly. But that common sense isn’t going to be taken very well.

Nov 12, 2019, 11:02 PM

Iowa State is favored by a touchdown over the longhorns. Does seem like the committee sets teams up sometimes making me think they are always looking ahead.

I think you nailed it. They rank based

Nov 13, 2019, 12:11 AM

on what might happen before the end of the season or next week. It gives rankings that make no sense but its them covering their rears. You can clearly tell however that B1G and $ec are being positioned to counter against unexpected losses. Planning ahead or favoritism, who knows?

Nov 13, 2019, 8:41 AM

This is so much butt kissing and pandering by the committee that the whole mess now stinks to high heaven...Texas has smelled up college football all season (I live here and my daughter is a UT graduate) even the games they win are not well played but big media area and a football crazy state will bend the rules! Do not be discouraged Clemson fans...everyone still has to play football to win out and as Dabo says "We are peaking and coming into playoff form at the right time"...for the committee to continue, they can't look stupid forever and pander to the media...of which they are a part, but they cannot afford to let the SEC slide...that's all they have! As you might remember the committee was criticized roundly for putting ND in when Clemson waxed their ### but everyone shut up when we made 'elephant stew'...takes a big bowl to cook a fat overweight, beloved elephant! This year maybe it will be the sugar bowl or out to pasture!

When in doubt..eye test your way .

Nov 13, 2019, 9:08 AM

Every pollster has made it very clear...losing to certain teams is far better than beating other teams.

This has been well known for years. There is a reason cfu never sniffed the cfp.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic