Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
if we fail to make the postseason... does JL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

if we fail to make the postseason... does JL

May 15, 2015, 1:02 PM

enter next season on the hotseat, or has what he's done over time enough hold that talk off for at least a year?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Seems to me that

May 15, 2015, 1:02 PM

we should save the idiotic comments until we actually loose

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

^^ Saves orange-haired felines. What a phukking

May 15, 2015, 1:11 PM

saint.

who are you talking to?***

May 15, 2015, 1:11 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

MY kkokk?

May 15, 2015, 1:12 PM

Wait,

wut?

Re: Seems to me that

May 15, 2015, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Seems to me that ]

See this a lot- jack is not undefeated this year, he's lost nearly half...

haven't you heard. .we will all be on hot seats Sept 5th and 12th***

May 15, 2015, 1:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: if we fail to make the postseason... does JL

May 15, 2015, 1:27 PM

He will only be on a hot seat if he wants too be.
Jack will put himself on the hot seat if he has
another season like this one.He will decide when
to step down,He has too much pride to keep having
a bad season and taking keyboard abuse from fence
riding Tigernet posters.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ POTD***

May 15, 2015, 1:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

you get my vote in the "mod for a day" contest

May 15, 2015, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: if we fail to make the postseason... does JL ]

well done and well thought out

First, let me make clear this comment is not pointed

May 15, 2015, 1:37 PM

towards you. I think your support for Clemson University has been well documented over the years.

But one of the things that truly pi$$es me off about the descent of our baseball program from the heights it has enjoyed, is what seems to be some kind of "junior-high school" glee a bunch of idiots on this board have seemingly taken in bad mouthing Coach Leggett, calling for his job, posting stupid comments about interview quotes taken out of context......I cannot see why ANY Clemson fan finds anything about this situation funny. Calling for people to boycott attendance to games, denigrating the HOF coach who led this program to unprecedented heights in a career spanning 30 years, calling for his dismissal----NONE of this crap is humorous.

Perhaps some of us have a bigger emotional attachment and investment to Clemson baseball than others.....I've been following and attending Clemson baseball games since the nineteen fifties, I saw Coach Wilhelm's first game as Clemson baseball coach and watched the facilities grow from an after-thought field beside the tennis courts to one of the most amazing college baseball fields in the US. I've gotten to know players families and been amazed at the incredible sacrifices they make as parents to have their kids wear a Clemson uniform.

But I know lots of people who've been following Clemson baseball even more intensely than I have for decades. And I know how this situation is affecting them too. Like me, they've all come to the conclusion that it is time for the university to "move in another direction"....but NONE of us are smiling about it.

The program, the university, Leggett, all deserve more respect than has been shown by a lot of giggling, pimple-faced internet goobers on this board

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i agree jim

May 15, 2015, 1:42 PM

@cutigerbob has no shame and should immediately be banned... especially with those offensive sigs he uses

When you say "`giggling, pimple-faced internet goobers",it's

May 15, 2015, 1:42 PM [ in reply to First, let me make clear this comment is not pointed ]

painfully obvious you're referring to @york_tiger

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

i am not

May 15, 2015, 1:43 PM

giggling

What's funny is you have no idea just how much your innerds

May 15, 2015, 1:44 PM

are bubbling.

Pay taxes.

Wait..

Don't pay them.

Have them taken from you.

To be fair, I think the majority of the posts you are referring

May 15, 2015, 1:53 PM [ in reply to First, let me make clear this comment is not pointed ]

to may be poking fun at the truly idiotic comments a very small minority are making. I hope I'm right about this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

guilty

May 15, 2015, 1:56 PM

as charged.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Were you even read your

May 15, 2015, 2:03 PM

Miranda rights?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pigs of miranda?***

May 15, 2015, 2:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No problem

May 15, 2015, 2:10 PM

thanks, bob and if i was...

May 15, 2015, 2:12 PM

maybe she could do it again?

you talking about miranda?

May 15, 2015, 2:13 PM

or 20newb12 (RIP)?

is there a way to work around the personal attack clause

May 15, 2015, 2:14 PM

and still call you a moran?

no

May 15, 2015, 2:16 PM

hth

That wood still be inflammatory and thus forbidden on the

May 15, 2015, 2:17 PM [ in reply to is there a way to work around the personal attack clause ]

TigerBoreds.

he could always insult me in his sig....

May 15, 2015, 2:17 PM

those get taken down regularly

did this happen in

May 15, 2015, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Were you even read your ]

Baltimore?

ed zachary... i think most are making fun of the idiotic

May 15, 2015, 2:07 PM [ in reply to To be fair, I think the majority of the posts you are referring ]

comments being made a few

Re: First, let me make clear this comment is not pointed

May 15, 2015, 1:59 PM [ in reply to First, let me make clear this comment is not pointed ]

Hammer meet nail. Good post tigrjm76®.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

The content of most posts about CU baseball is really OLD

May 15, 2015, 4:41 PM [ in reply to First, let me make clear this comment is not pointed ]

It has been said before and even the attempts at homor are worn out.

Yes - sometimes you laugh to keep from crying.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if we fail to make the postseason... does JL

May 15, 2015, 5:08 PM

THIS IS HIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he should be gone the morning after our last game!! he should have been gone 5 years ago!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic