Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
how can you have it both ways?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 869

how can you have it both ways?

Oct 21, 2013, 10:06 AM

according to most on this board. the SEC is overrated(and has been), especially in the middle

yet the coots have owned us recently
our signature wins are against the 4th best team in the SEC in the peach bowl, and beating UGA which was vastly overrated.

yet losing to WVU and allowing 70 in a bowl, and getting bent over at home by FSU are both considered to be "just a loss". denial is easy, reality isn't. blast away and call me whatever, but you can't have it both ways. the "signature" wins that you guys love to boast about pale in comparison to those two losses. it's funny that we should just "move on" yet we're still boasting about beating a pathetic UGA team

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is obvious that your Cooter mentality is in full force.

Oct 21, 2013, 10:09 AM

Reality is Clemson is 10-4 in 2011 and 11-2 in 2012 and has an opportunity to go to 12-1 in 2013.

There you go.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coot, it was an embarrassing loss. The only thing that

Oct 21, 2013, 10:11 AM

would have been worse would have been losing to an unranked Tn team that hasn't mattered since Fulmer left town.

Coot sing us a verse of Rocky Top before Mizzou kicks your

Oct 21, 2013, 10:13 AM

tail feathers.

UGA was overrated?

Oct 21, 2013, 10:13 AM

no, UGA was obliterated by injuries after we beat them.

Re: how can you have it both ways?

Oct 21, 2013, 10:14 AM

I smell chicken but since you want an argument....You seem to be forgetting that the UGA team we beat ain't the same UGA team that just lost to Mizzou and Vanderbilt. We beat a healthy ready to go UGA, Mizzou and Vandy beat a UGA team that has been decimated by injuries.

Look - if you wanna go wallow in the "woe is me" the Tigers suck then please do it somewhere else. As for me I think our team had an exceptionally bad night that was compounded by a very good FSU team having a great night. Call me a pumper but Dabo is right - "It's never as good as it seems and it's never as bad as it seems"...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: how can you have it both ways?

Oct 21, 2013, 10:23 AM

I hope that this is just a troll attempt gone bad. If you truly do NOT think Ga was a top ten team this year, you know zero about football. They have lost their 3 best receivers for the year. Their best running back has been sidelined for the last 3 games and their 2nd best running back has been lost for the year. Sprinkle in just 3-5 injuries on the defensive side of the ball along with a couple of suspensions and I could understand how a person that dose not watch football would think Ga was overrated. Other than that, you have to be an idiot or (like I said) attempting to troll.

sooooo was the UGA team that whipped you as meaningless

Oct 21, 2013, 10:25 AM

as Rocky Top?

###### and internet internet dating sites.***

Oct 21, 2013, 10:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Give it a rest coot***

Oct 21, 2013, 11:54 AM

Replies: 9
| visibility 869
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic