Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
hard to do, but Coots MUST beat Tn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

hard to do, but Coots MUST beat Tn

Oct 23, 2018, 12:13 PM

Hard to pull for them, but need Grayson OL to see it

https://247sports.com/player/wanya-morris-46036482/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope. I can never pull for the Coots under any

Oct 23, 2018, 12:30 PM

circumstances.

If they were playing against the Taliban with Osama Bin Laden as QB, I'd still want the Coots to lose.

That kid is going to Tennessee regardless. His loss.

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Re: Nope. I can never pull for the Coots under any

Oct 23, 2018, 1:55 PM

I feel the same way El Jefe, I hate Carolina more than I love Clemson

Are we even in the mix for this kid...

Oct 23, 2018, 12:34 PM

I thought he was down to Tennessee and Auburn with the Vols being a heavy favorite.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

He's from Grayson

Oct 23, 2018, 12:35 PM

Not really in it,Yet, last i heard they were still recruiting him.

If he thinks UcheaT is where he belongs...

Oct 23, 2018, 12:35 PM

he might not fit in here. If he's looking for a payday rather than a playoff seed he might not be who we want. I don't know the kids but Tennessee I know. I grew up there and know how the boosters operate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My father in law is a Tennessee alum...

Oct 23, 2018, 12:45 PM

a former UT basketball player and a very influential member of their booster organization.

I don't know if the stories he would tell were true but if they were, there was some serious crutin' violations going on especially under Fulmer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

UT has been cheating for decades....which

Oct 23, 2018, 1:43 PM

makes the fact they turned us in to the NCAA on two separate occasions even more bizarre. They're very protective of the HS football talent in the state and desperately want to remain the only dog hunting there. (Made the recruitment of Tee Higgins that much sweeter)

Its long been widely reported that UT turned 'Bama in the Albert Means payola scandals years ago---something UT denied vehemently until the NCAA investigator who headed the case retired & admitted most of his info initially came from the UT staff)

It was rumored that Fulmer and Spurrier were turning in the other's school to the NCAA every recruiting season.....of course, nothing stuck to Spurrier until he moved to Columbia...lol

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have fun pulling for the coots.***

Oct 23, 2018, 12:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: hard to do, but Coots MUST beat Tn

Oct 23, 2018, 12:37 PM

I don't know if a single loss would be enough to flip a recruit that is already a heavy lean toward a school. With Pruitt being a first year coach, all he would have to do is spin the loss as proof of how badly Tenn needs Morris to improve as a program.

If his primary concern is winning then he wouldn't be considering Tennessee to begin with.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've said it before, and I'll say it again

Oct 23, 2018, 12:42 PM

I want them to lose every game they ever play in every sport against every opponent.

I can, hypothetically of course, imagine a scenario where it would be in Clemson's best interest for them to win a particular game. If and when that occurs, I'm not sure how I'd handle it.

However, it sure as heck ain't happening over the recruiting whims of a single player for which we aren't even deeply in the mix.

Re: hard to do, but Coots MUST beat Tn

Oct 23, 2018, 12:45 PM

No F-I N G way. EVER.

Let him go play for the Vols, I don’t pull for coots

Oct 23, 2018, 12:50 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic