Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
get you summa dis tigers....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

get you summa dis tigers....

Oct 6, 2015, 1:35 PM

my coots about to stomp a hole in lswho and then run the table and destroy the tigers in november and make everything right with the world again.

get ready to get you some orange faithful cuz it is coming and there is nothing you can do to stop it!

wheeeeew!!! yeeeahhh baby. its great to be a gamecock.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Re: get you summa dis tigers....

Oct 6, 2015, 1:36 PM

Are you drunk? You just be drunk. It's only 1:30 buddy

if coot is...

Oct 6, 2015, 1:38 PM

i has the jelly and am more than a bit miffed coot didn't bring enough for e'rybody or at least me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pretty soon

Oct 6, 2015, 1:40 PM

ghey lawyer that doesn't lawyer should have sum extra. hit him up. no Baptist.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

why you always expecting tigers to do your

Oct 6, 2015, 1:41 PM

wife & distribute your cordials?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i have cordials?

Oct 6, 2015, 1:43 PM

where are they exactly?

some one accused you of being drunk...

Oct 6, 2015, 1:46 PM

it only makes cents that liquors would be involved unless maybe you drink girls' beer?

waiting...

He's usually pretty savy and a donor. Now I believe he is

Oct 6, 2015, 5:43 PM

definitely into some bad Kool-Aid.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: get you summa dis tigers....***

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Took a lot of guts

to post that, you must've BYOG for it!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

The funny things is you almost convinced

yourself! :)

Confessed Coot? More like

Confused Coot!!!

hey hey CC, how's mrs Coot

Oct 6, 2015, 1:37 PM

and GWPTiger®'s twins?

dont believe everything you reed on the nets

Oct 6, 2015, 1:39 PM

some people post stuff just to try to be funny [they know who they are].

who wood joke about

Oct 6, 2015, 1:40 PM

following you?

i don't see it.

a reel lowlife kinda dood.

Oct 6, 2015, 1:41 PM

now, no more hints.

ok, too much has had the said already...***

Oct 6, 2015, 1:42 PM

Oct 6, 2015, 1:38 PM

null

and I thought my four year old had a wild imagination.***

Oct 6, 2015, 1:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have kids now. You need to rethink your drinking habits

Oct 6, 2015, 1:51 PM

Whatever you on now , double it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

finally a helpful post

Oct 6, 2015, 1:56 PM

you should consider applying for bobs old job.

siriusly, whose scok is this?***

Oct 6, 2015, 5:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Gamecock Will?***

Oct 6, 2015, 1:56 PM

I gave you a thumbs up for the obvious delusional joke post!

Oct 6, 2015, 1:58 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2015, 2:01 PM

Whoa whoa whoa CC. We need to find you some help buddy, drugs are not the answer. Good thing you came here acting like that, because we are good people and will do whatever we need to help you. Cause if you were high over on FGF, you would be just like the rest of them, and druggies don't try and get other druggies help. It's ok pal, we all have our faults, yours just so happen to be narcotics. I know, it's the drugs talking, nobody in a sober mind would ever speak the words you just did.

My deepest condolences on the loss of a loved one.

Oct 6, 2015, 2:02 PM

RIP

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now, there's the Coot attitude and memory that we've all

Oct 6, 2015, 2:09 PM

grown to know and have missed. I was getting a bit worried with all the chikens that had memory banks that went back an entire 5 YEARS!! 3 days..that's more like it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

even when coot loses

Oct 6, 2015, 2:18 PM

he wins....

thanks tnet

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: even when coot loses***

Oct 6, 2015, 2:19 PM

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: even when coot loses***

Oct 6, 2015, 2:24 PM

Wonder where CC is going to get the team that is going to do that ?

all rise******

Oct 6, 2015, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Re: even when coot loses*** ]

HEy Coot..what a great land we live in when an enemy can...

Oct 6, 2015, 2:55 PM

be buddies with "The Enemy" (Spur's that is)..have 2400+ posts & 6100+ pts and essentially be wined & dined with so many TN Emmys garnered due to somewhat great & certainly humorous posts ?!

Saying, most of us on TN would be hung IF we went onto a Coot Sport blog and tried to do same. So, congrats for all you bring to the table and being a good sport tOO!

GoTiGERS..keep Rocking!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks Lbb. couldn't have said it better myself

Oct 6, 2015, 3:37 PM

well I could have said it a little better, but you know what I mean.

I enjoy it here, its a good bored and many of you fine folks are good to me.

not me i hope...

Oct 6, 2015, 3:44 PM

fingers crossed

where you able to type that with a straight face?

Oct 6, 2015, 3:47 PM

I couldn't read it with a straight face...

Bigger crack-head than the CBS "experts".***

Oct 6, 2015, 7:07 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i want somma what you're smokin!***

Oct 6, 2015, 8:04 PM

Sigh: THIS is why they warn you to boil your water...

Oct 6, 2015, 8:07 PM

...brain parasites.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The first stage

Oct 6, 2015, 8:12 PM

is DENIAL

I cant wait for the next stages!...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic