Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
due to all the transfers we are seeing-- is this proof that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

due to all the transfers we are seeing-- is this proof that

Feb 17, 2017, 12:13 PM

Dabo may not be the guy to lead us back to the promise land after all? He's done a remarkable job, and we should all be grateful... but has he taken us as far as he can?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you seriously just

Feb 17, 2017, 12:14 PM

question Dabo?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you seriously just

Feb 17, 2017, 12:15 PM

question the troll that is Snowtown®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Did you seriously think asking that made a good joke?

Feb 17, 2017, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Did you seriously just ]

If so, just try harder next time? If not, that means you took that seriously and you should give up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You needed proof?***

Feb 17, 2017, 12:15 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: due to all the transfers we are seeing-- is this proof that***

Feb 17, 2017, 12:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Re: due to all the transfers we are seeing-- is this proof that***

Feb 18, 2017, 11:14 AM

This one makes me laugh out loud every time I see it.

We have had 2 transfers in 1 week....

Feb 17, 2017, 12:21 PM

At this rate, we will have lost all of our scholarship players before 2018 rolls around

Let's hope Dabo and co can stop the bleeding, or else some serious changes are going to have to be made

Re: due to all the transfers we are seeing-- is this proof that

Feb 17, 2017, 12:31 PM

Are you kidding? How much higher can he take us? The main reason that many are transferring is because they feel they can't play as much as they would like due to better players ahead of them, injuries and some are going to graduate school elsewhere. There are many reasons and most are they can get more playing time at schools with less talent. We probably could field a decent team next year just using guys who RS this year. Its sad but many see themselves getting a better chance at getting in NFL by getting more exposure at other schools. Grades could enter into it as well as situations such as little usc taking one of our felons.

Found Juan***

Feb 17, 2017, 12:33 PM

Feb 17, 2017, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: due to all the transfers we are seeing-- is this proof that ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

As do many many others lol...poor Snow***

Feb 17, 2017, 7:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Troll

Troll

You can say that again.....***

Feb 17, 2017, 12:34 PM

Feb 17, 2017, 12:37 PM

Troll

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You can say that agian.***

Feb 17, 2017, 3:28 PM

Feb 17, 2017, 12:50 PM

Is this a serious question?

Admittedly, the recent transfer announcements are disappointing. Pagano was a blast to watch. I still re-watch that clip of him absolutely destroying the Ohio State O-line. But I don't at all understand why this would be a negative indicator of our coaching staff. If anything, it confirms we run our program honestly and as a meritocracy - which is how it should be. No one is promised playing time because they've put in their time as a reserve. These guys aren't airline pilots. Tenure doesn't guaranty playing time. Performance does.

Sure, as a fan, I wish these players would finish their college careers at Clemson because I love seeing our team win but ultimately I still respect them as human beings with personal & career goals, sometimes even young men with families of their own. If these guys feel the NFL is within striking distance going some place else gives them a better chance to succeed, why would we not wish them luck and be gracious for all they've given to our program?

The reality is, we are bringing in players now who are potentially better than guys who have been here for a few years. If we weren't, these guys wouldn't be leaving. I know depth is huge in maintaining an elite program but our program can't continue to get better by taking some myopic Clemson-only view of players who helped us get to where we are now. This is a byproduct of our success. The trash school down the road doesn't have these kinds of transfers because they suck and anyone who can even kind of play does. It'll be interesting to see if we start to slightly alter our position on oversigning recruits as a result of this.

Feb 17, 2017, 3:28 PM

tl;dr

You just wasted 5 mins of your life typing this on a troll thread.

Candidate Worst Post of the Day

Feb 17, 2017, 3:20 PM

Are you just trying to get TDed? Are you just bad at trolling? or just have no clue?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Candidate Worst Post of the Day

Feb 17, 2017, 3:21 PM

ALL the transfers? You mean both of them?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You mean both of them?"

Feb 17, 2017, 3:22 PM

Math not your strong suit I see.

Take us as far as we can go??

Feb 17, 2017, 3:26 PM

Where are you wanting to go? The super bowl? Yes I think to be national champions is as far as you can go in college. SMH..
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know you're trolling...***

Feb 17, 2017, 3:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I TD-ed ya...but only because you posted something....

Feb 17, 2017, 3:32 PM

....stoopid and thought I'd do something stoopid too. ;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 3:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

trophy troll post. Smh.***

Feb 17, 2017, 3:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Points are probably coming from that basket of deplorables

Feb 17, 2017, 3:46 PM

otherwise known as the RAG.

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

No I think we can beat the lamecocks

Feb 17, 2017, 3:44 PM

By at least 63 this year.
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should fire him and Batson for ChristsSake....***

Feb 17, 2017, 4:07 PM

Feb 17, 2017, 4:35 PM

Snowtown, you're an idiot man. If I were you, I would run over my phone with a truck. If you could say something that stupid, there's no telling what else you could say.

Feb 17, 2017, 4:40 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/update/coach/WATCH-Clemsons-epic-tribute-video-Dabo-Swinney-25889

Is that you Korncoot???***

Feb 17, 2017, 4:58 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's taken us to the top. How far do you want to go?***

Feb 17, 2017, 5:04 PM

All the way.***

Feb 17, 2017, 8:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Feb 17, 2017, 5:56 PM

IDIOT!

this has to be the dumbest post I've seen on here in over 10

Feb 17, 2017, 7:26 PM

years

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you not seen some of the crap posted by

Feb 17, 2017, 8:33 PM

GWPTiger® ?

Feb 17, 2017, 8:22 PM

Ooooooh, now I get it.

Feb 17, 2017, 8:40 PM

Cootest question I've ever heard

Feb 18, 2017, 12:46 AM

I think Dabo has a natty or two left in him. Welcome to big time football. This is what happens at the elite level. What would make you think we would be any different from the other schools when they were at the top? We are losing players because they know they are most likely not going to start. What does that say? It says we are loaded with talent.

Nope.

Feb 18, 2017, 11:10 AM

N/M

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic