»
Topic: did anyone watch McGregor/Poirier 2?
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 24, 2021, 9:09 AM by: DirtyTiger2000
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

did anyone watch McGregor/Poirier 2?

Posted: Jan 24, 2021, 1:17 AM

Here are my thoughts:

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Love-seeing-McGregor-get-knocked-out-2055053

link

The erection that gave you is odd***

[1]
Posted: Jan 24, 2021, 1:29 AM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

haha. I despise arrogant people. I could never lay out McGregor

Posted: Jan 24, 2021, 1:42 AM

so I did enjoy living vicariously through Poirier.

link

nah, I get it.. but I understand that in a sport

Posted: Jan 24, 2021, 3:22 AM

where you have 10 years if you're lucky to make your money and you depend entirely on yourself to do it. For the most part, he's been gracious win or lose after the fight. Before the fights, though, he can be hard to handle. I had to chuckle when he said "I was ineffective with my chin tonight"

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

I was standing and yelling in my living room

Posted: Jan 24, 2021, 2:06 AM

Didn’t expect that at all. Conor is on a different level but I think the lack of octagon time for him definitely helped Dustin out. The Conor-Cowboy fight from last January was not even close to the warm up Conor needed to get back into the swing of things.

The lightweight division is full of some dogs but none of them are beating Khabib. He’s the best of all time.

2021 student level member link

Re: I was standing and yelling in my living room

Posted: Jan 24, 2021, 7:38 AM

Nope. Don't pay the stupid extra money monthly for espn+ . And to find out you have to spend an extra fee to just watch + and then buy the pay per view? Laughable.

2021 white level member link

Re: did anyone watch McGregor/Poirier 2?

Posted: Jan 24, 2021, 8:11 AM

Those leg kicks damaged him. Plus he has no wrestling skills. I think more guys will be able to crack the code now.

I miss the era when the Pride fighters were brought over to the UFC. Liddell. Shogun, Crocop, Rampage, Wanderlei Silva, etc.

link

Re: did anyone watch McGregor/Poirier 2?

Posted: Jan 24, 2021, 9:09 AM

Its the fight game. Mma is a tricky sport and it's so hard to be dominate consistently. I was happy to see poirier win and a little sad to see mcgregor lose. That is how it goes in the ufc. To me conor does not look hungry and his conditioning is the drizzling sh@ts. He should probably look into making some changes in his camp. But all in all, poirier brought it last night.

link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (2) Section E row Q...$2500 for the pair. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1682 people have read this post