Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
defensive end recruiting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,429

defensive end recruiting

Dec 15, 2018, 1:16 PM

we are most probably losing both clelin and Austin to the draft who were both four stars. for the 2019 class, we have three 3 stars committed in orhororo, cash, and reuben. Has anyone watched tape on there guys? and are there any more targets for defensive end for this class? thanks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: defensive end recruiting

Dec 15, 2018, 1:21 PM

Seems like we are pretty stacked with Henry, Foster, Mascol, and XT.

Dec 15, 2018, 1:26 PM

yeah, even though these guys have a digital 3 star next to their names, they have some really good offers, so I was just wondering if anyone has watched these kids play

The guys the poster above mentioned are nopt 3 stars.

Dec 15, 2018, 1:33 PM

They were brought in as DE replacements last year when the staff thought that Austin and Clelin were leaving. Keeping them an extra year was a plus. You constant whining about one thing or another is downright laughable and dumbassish.

Dec 15, 2018, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Re: defensive end recruiting ]

All three of those guys could wind up sliding more inside. Cash could maybe wind up on the offensive line. Greg Williams is almost assuredly going to transition from a LB to a DE. Ruke and Reuben are both very new to football. Super high on Reuben though. He plays in an area not really known for football (same case with Johnson) so he doesn't get much exposure but his upside is great. You drop him in the middle of GA and have him do the camp thing and he may legitimately be a top 100-150ish type prospect.

Dec 15, 2018, 1:25 PM

The defensive ends in this year's class don't have the star power that some of our past classes have had, but we did just recruit the best DE class in the nation last year and the best in our history. XT and KJ Henry were both 5 stars and Mascolli was also a top 10 DE prospect nationally. That doesn't even include all the other depth we already have there with guys like Rudolph and Foster.

Given the amount of depth at DE I don't think it was a major priority to go after many elite DE's in this class. It's much more difficult to recruit a guy when they know they are going to have a 5 star sophomore or a 5 star redshirt freshman in front of them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't be an idiot, their replacement were brought in last

Dec 15, 2018, 1:31 PM

year, when it was that that they'd leave, 2 5 stars and a 4 star.

On to your next idiotic whining post that you'll have no clue with !

we are set for the next couple of years with 2 five star

Dec 15, 2018, 1:45 PM

Starters in Thomas and Henry. Also venables said that Mascoll. Who is a redshirt frosh, is a stud. Coaches said this de class was going to be depth for the position.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least one of those incoming freshmen

Dec 15, 2018, 2:01 PM

Will play DT.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2018, 4:08 PM

I'm going to say this now, Logan Cash was the steal of this class. Definitely a ton of potential as a DE. He might not be super explosive but he already uses his hands violently and has a nice set of moves to beat and setup blockers.i will not be surprised when he garners a bunch of attention next spring.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,429
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic