Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
coots in full meltdown about Dabo and the Tigers being
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

coots in full meltdown about Dabo and the Tigers being

Mar 1, 2017, 3:52 PM

honored in columbia. lol 56-7!!!
https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/the-statehouse.222974/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: coots in full meltdown about Dabo and the Tigers being

Mar 1, 2017, 3:56 PM

the only thing that would have made 56-7 better would have been if it was in Williams Brice. Wonder how empty would it have been by half-time?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2017, 4:00 PM

Watch the 63-17 game and youll have your answer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2017, 4:04 PM

I think worse than that!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2017, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Re: coots in full meltdown about Dabo and the Tigers being ]

Don't worry this Nov coming up is going to be about the same as last Nov.
The Coots suck and will not get much better this season .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with them

Mar 1, 2017, 4:17 PM

the campus should move to Camden or Rock Hill. No way that the statehouse and state government should have to be beside a 4 year mental institution. It confuses the politicians and students on where they should be.

Re: I agree with them

Mar 1, 2017, 4:52 PM

That shows the complete ignorance of their fan base. Its O.K. if their team is celebrated but if its another team, especially your rival, its pure evil. Much like the politics in D.C.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think there's a clinical term for that

Mar 1, 2017, 5:07 PM

....I just can't think of it.

The human brain doesn't like information it can't explain, or is painful, or can't be neatly filed away.

That sounded like a bunch of dudes trying to make sense of something they can't/don't want to comprehend (reality) because it hurts. So, they'll deal with it by making stuff up, lying, whining and complaining that they're getting ripped off/disrespected again), etc.

That was a classic example of people resorting to "delusions and fantasy" to cope with painful realities.

By Clemson just always being better than South Carolina always by every measure is simply too much for them to deal with. Instead of admitting Clemson has high academic standards and graduates it's football players at an insanely high % .....they say that "they're cheating". Instead of admitting Clemson signs morally high caliber players who happen to also be elite athletes.....they say that "they're paying them". Instead of admitting Clemson is successful because of hard work, vision, and accountability.......they say that "they got lucky". See how that works? In this case, it hurts too much to admit their program can't compete so their minds have resorted to "crazy talk" because the other option is too painful. It's kind of like having multiple personalities.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Silliest post is the coot mentioning how "dumb"...

Mar 1, 2017, 5:11 PM

our mascot looks. Ooooooooooookay. So this from the guy with a CHICKEN - not an eagle or hawk - for a mascot.

Is it just me or is the tillman U tiger character the dumbest lookin mascot in the country...i mean it just looks weird...like more of a poor house cat that almost got run over than some fierce jungle creature that's native to the entire other side of the globe

Yeah, it's "just you", buddy!

If they would have only scored 50 more points, we wouldn't

Mar 1, 2017, 5:33 PM

have been honored in Columbia.

Mar 1, 2017, 5:50 PM

Get over it losers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2017, 5:52 PM

Maybe when they win a football national title they'll get to go too......

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Man, I needed that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic