Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
any word on the security guard that got
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,489

any word on the security guard that got

Apr 25, 2018, 10:46 PM

whacked in the head at the baseball game?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was wondering the same thing. I heard qualk talking about it

Apr 25, 2018, 10:47 PM

On the radio and it sounded Sirius.

Re: I was wondering the same thing. I heard qualk talking about it

Apr 25, 2018, 10:53 PM

Williams blasted the ball. I would imagine it was going over 100 MPH. He was sitting up when I left and the ambulance had just arrived. Feel sure they were going to take him to the hospital for further tests.
Glad my seats are behind the net.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love puns and man that Juan wasn't bad

Apr 26, 2018, 7:28 AM [ in reply to I was wondering the same thing. I heard qualk talking about it ]

Well done

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: any word on the security guard that got

Apr 25, 2018, 10:59 PM

Tim Bourret texted Qualk and Spiers that he was conscious and had a cut on his left forehead.

The rest is the same as been said, ambo took him away. Pray that he’s ok.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: any word on the security guard that got

Apr 26, 2018, 12:27 AM

talked to a policeman after the game,as we were leaving -- he said the guy was OK and they were going to keep him over night for observation -- was a pretty good lick to the head and seemed forever,till they got some help for him ?????

Only reason you keep someone overnight is to monitor a hemorrhage

Apr 26, 2018, 1:50 AM

Usually a subarachnoid, subdural, or both. An epidural bleed would not have garnered a "he's fine" response. CT scan on admit, CT scan 6 hrs later to make sure bleed is not larger, and RN neuro checks every hour to make sure there are no clinical changes in between.
I've sent a number of people straight home from ICU over the years with stable scans and exams. Hopefully that is the case for this man. Praying for him..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

^^^^this young man knows his job. I'll be forever grateful

Apr 26, 2018, 9:52 AM

for his help several months back.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It works both ways MFO.. I appreciate you!!***

Apr 26, 2018, 10:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Was he security?

Apr 26, 2018, 7:34 AM

Sorry, but on the feed they said he was a cameraman. My prayers which ever way, that was ugly and scary.

Re: Was he security?

Apr 26, 2018, 11:27 AM

He was security, he had been working that spot for years. He bent over for something, he raised back up and got hit. He got some stitches and was being checked for concussion. He is a real good guy, his name is Richard, please pray for him.

Re: Was he security?

Apr 26, 2018, 12:16 PM

I remarked to the wife when the ball was hit that Dizzie Dean used to call that a "blue darter".. then they showed the guard surrounded by people and i felt a little sick to my stomach. That was about as fast as a ball can travel...Lifting up for you,Bub....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,489
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic