Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Zack Pickens
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Zack Pickens

May 21, 2018, 3:46 PM

Sounds like Momma has her her priorities set and clear guidelines for her son's recruitment. She is the kind of parent more student athletes need during this process. Whatever his decision I wish him the best for his career.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You might be right... but I see it another way

May 21, 2018, 3:51 PM

From everything I've read/heard, she is absolutely controlling and dictating things for her son. It might be her "looking out for him", but I've heard plenty about her possibly looking out for herself as well.

Let's just see where he goes. There is no logical reason for him to go to SCar over Clemson, unless he is afraid of competition. If that is the case, then buh bye. However, his recruitment already has plenty of rumors of shadiness attached to it.

Good chance he ends up at USCjr. Decent chance that is due to other $tring$ attached. Hopefully I'm wrong and he ends up a Tiger.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: You might be right... but I see it another way

May 21, 2018, 4:00 PM

I read an interview with her words from a Tigernet writer. What have you read that she was quoted as saying and who wrote it?

May 21, 2018, 4:34 PM

Not gonna go digging, but you are welcome to search for it.

Just giving you my opinion on the situation. I don't like controlling parents. We've seen far too many times when parents who "want the best for their kids" get in the way and complicate things. These "kids" are able to buy tobacco, buy a firearm and serve in the military.

I think it is usually negative when parents are too involved. You don't want parents to be totally hands-off because you don't want anybody to be manipulated.

May 21, 2018, 6:30 PM

You say this, but also love when a Mom falls in love with Dabo. She’s got her son here this far, let’s give her some credit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you think ZP and/or mom might read this? This kind of

May 21, 2018, 4:23 PM [ in reply to You might be right... but I see it another way ]

post can do nothing but hurt Clemson. Let the young man and his mom make their decision
and we'll talk about it then. ####, there are some dumb people on TN.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you think ZP and/or mom might read this? This kind of

May 21, 2018, 4:28 PM

From that post, I'm guessing gtriple is a coot trying to make Clemson look bad. It I am wrong, then gtriple needs to quit posting period.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From what I've read about his mom and her quotes, she seems

May 21, 2018, 4:35 PM

to have her screwed on pretty straight. Let the recruiting proceed. Clemson has a much better product to sell than what they have in Columbia so we'll see. Much much better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2018, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Do you think ZP and/or mom might read this? This kind of ]

If you or anybody took offense to the very subdued post that I made, then maybe the internet is not the place for you.

May 21, 2018, 8:48 PM

There was nothing subdued about your comments. You insinuated plenty.

May 21, 2018, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Do you think ZP and/or mom might read this? This kind of ]

all they have to do is read the #### on FGF to know that anything posted here isn't close to the garbage posted there

May 21, 2018, 4:32 PM [ in reply to You might be right... but I see it another way ]

Well if you read it on the interwebs, it must be true. Bonjour.

May 21, 2018, 7:39 PM [ in reply to You might be right... but I see it another way ]

Yeah I hate when parents are as involved as she is in her sons recruitment. Rick Sandidge’s Mom irked me last cycle.

But considering how much money gets thrown around for these kids I’m not surprised a parent would want in on the action.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

May 22, 2018, 2:22 PM

Dr. Floyd (coot BOT chair) will line mom and son's pockets, if he becomes a coot. But mom is much smarter than jeopardizing her son's eligibility.
Sure hope his payment to the Belk family is wasted when he ends up at Tenn or UGAy.

Family has

May 21, 2018, 4:46 PM

always been chicken fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Family has

May 21, 2018, 9:15 PM

So was Xavier Thomas family...and your point is?

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic