Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You wanna know who i am.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

You wanna know who i am.....

Apr 3, 2014, 5:10 PM

I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that. I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what product I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

TL: DR***

Apr 3, 2014, 5:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You misspelled too long cant read

Apr 3, 2014, 5:17 PM

point bully.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

There's a difference between "can't" and "don't"

Apr 3, 2014, 5:42 PM

Either way, great post. Very insightful. Point!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Zoolander? Cerealy.

Apr 3, 2014, 5:20 PM

Personally I see you as the type of fellar who puts ketchup on a hotdog.

Excellent Bry83. Wasn't sure anyone would get that.*****

Apr 3, 2014, 5:34 PM

Re: Zoolander? Cerealy.

Apr 3, 2014, 10:59 PM [ in reply to Zoolander? Cerealy. ]

You don't do this?

Always 60% mustard, 40% ketchup for me. Don't judge what you don't know.

Not Zoolander, Hansen. He's really hot right now.***

Apr 4, 2014, 12:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

no***

Apr 3, 2014, 5:24 PM

I think we can all agree on that answer***

Apr 3, 2014, 5:40 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Need a 4th in 3 weeks.....does that change things....

Apr 3, 2014, 5:55 PM

Yeah that's what I thought!

Bro, not even gonna lie

Apr 3, 2014, 11:18 PM

I would wear head to toe gamecock gear if that happened

Re: Bro, not even gonna lie

Apr 4, 2014, 8:21 AM

As mean as you are to me and as much as a point bully as you are, I couldn't even ask you to do that.
Maybe just a headcover?

As long as it covers his mullett***

Apr 4, 2014, 8:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: As long as it covers his mullett***

Apr 4, 2014, 8:24 AM

Not that kind of headcover bob....

No, not that kind either....

It is for a golf club. Smh

Absolutely, and I appreciate you being a

Apr 4, 2014, 8:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Bro, not even gonna lie ]

better person than me ;)

You are a good person down deep, I suppose

Apr 4, 2014, 8:35 AM

Just try to be nicer to non ROH members on these boreds.

When lawyers die, why are they buried in a hole 24 ft deep?

Apr 4, 2014, 8:41 AM

Because down deep, they're good people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

^^^^^^RAd for my new friend .***

Apr 4, 2014, 8:44 AM

A

Apr 3, 2014, 6:01 PM

poopee faced doodoo head?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Who wanted to know who you were?***

Apr 3, 2014, 6:09 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who wanted to know who you were? I'd suggest

Apr 3, 2014, 7:13 PM

they be banned. I dont care who the coot is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well in this case......it was this guy.

Apr 3, 2014, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Who wanted to know who you were?*** ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1339583&tstart=0
So na na na na na.

Re: You wanna know who i am.....

Apr 3, 2014, 8:02 PM

Not really

Re: You wanna know who i am.....

Apr 3, 2014, 9:49 PM

I told you earlier today that his IQ score was not a very large number.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hansel, you are a hack! and not super good looking!!

Apr 3, 2014, 10:02 PM

If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.

-Derek

You like gerbels too?

Apr 3, 2014, 10:49 PM

no doubt

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: You wanna know who i am.....***

Apr 3, 2014, 10:58 PM

Actually...........

Apr 4, 2014, 8:49 AM

No.

I thought you were this guy ...

Apr 4, 2014, 9:13 AM

... I think I'm going to stick with what I do best. That's protecting the people of the West Orange Pavilion Mall.

Shrug. I've never been that good at reading coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you the blond bully kid

Apr 4, 2014, 10:57 AM

on the Xmas story who got his butt whooped? You act, sound, and look an awful lot like him. How's pump prices, BTW?

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic