»
Topic: You probably read where
Replies: 4   Last Post: Aug 19, 2018 3:09 PM by: FORESTTIGER
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

You probably read where

Posted: Aug 19, 2018 11:59 AM

Crouch’s team got waxed in their opening game, losing by fifty points. It will be interesting to see how he, as a leader on the team, responds to this early season disaster. He personally had a decent game averaging about six yards per carry with one TD. I read where he would probably would be more of a defensive player this year but apparently he played running back in this game. Does anyone know how he did as a linebacker? The score indicates their defense isn’t especially good.

Re: You probably read where

Posted: Aug 19, 2018 12:04 PM

Someone said he got hurt pretty early in the game. Not sure which quarter. He reportedly walked gingerly off the field.

Re: You probably read where

Posted: Aug 19, 2018 12:13 PM

That could very well be true. I noticed that he had only 14 carries in the game which isn’t many if he played the entire game. Apparently he did score in the third quarter so he must have played half the game. Haven’t read about an injury.
Todays Observer had a brief write up of the game. Many of the “experts” think he might be the no. 1 player in this class. I feel as if Clemson is the team to beat for him but I’m not one of those “experts”!

For whatever reason, almost the entire Harding coaching

Posted: Aug 19, 2018 1:59 PM

staff left after last season. Not sure what was going on but apparently the assistants wanted out of there. Perhaps they knew the team was a one man show or that there was some unity problem.

It is also worth noting that Hough(Mark Fields, Van Smith), who beat them, may be the best team in North Carolina this year.

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: For whatever reason, almost the entire Harding coaching

Posted: Aug 19, 2018 3:09 PM

No doubt! I believe I read where they have eight division one prospects on the team. The game later in the season against Mallard Creek will be a good one.

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
818 people have read this post