Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know you aren't a basketball skool when the website
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

You know you aren't a basketball skool when the website

Mar 20, 2018, 3:26 PM

that is the most awesome for all things Clemson - this one - doesn't have the Sweet 16 gane listed in the UPCOMING GAMES schedule on the front splash screen . . . .

smhia

No wonder someone will hire CBB away from us after we win it all in 2 weeks . . . .

Crump®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: You know you aren't a basketball skool when the website

Mar 20, 2018, 3:31 PM

I'd be more than a little disappointed if CBB left for greener pastures at the first real sign of success, after the loyalty Clemson has shown him despite 8 years of mediocre results, and the money we've invested in him.

That said, I'm pretty sure you're joking so take this with a grade of slaw.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't they normally show only the next two events?

Mar 20, 2018, 3:31 PM

If so it will pop up after the Coastal gane rolls off.

No baptist.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Now boarding

Mar 20, 2018, 3:32 PM

;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Now boarding

Mar 20, 2018, 3:35 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

So that's what NAT looks like. Yikes.***

Mar 20, 2018, 6:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Juance a Tiger, alway a Tiger...***

Mar 20, 2018, 3:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't kid yourself, if the Tigers upset Kansass

Mar 20, 2018, 3:38 PM

Coach Brownell's agent will field some inquiries about Brownell's availability. His agent may already have had some phone calls about different employment. But now...with the success the Tigers have had after being so poorly thought of pre-season.....

Nobody thought Barnes would leave until he was in Austin making derisive comments about SC's public education system.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because we are all so on top of it we know when and where.

Mar 20, 2018, 3:48 PM

Schools like Kansas need to tell their fans when the game is coming on. They are clueless.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heck, they’ll exclaim “Football locker room gets hi-tech urinals” ...

Mar 20, 2018, 7:54 PM

Before acknowledging the good deeds of Basketball. Some of those football stories are a big “so what”.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OP

Mar 20, 2018, 7:56 PM

its ham all over agan

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic