Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know what I miss...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 258

You know what I miss...

Mar 24, 2020, 11:44 PM

I miss drinking with reckless abandon. Just getting shitfaced on 7 beers and not giving a frick.(First time I got shitfaced it was on Orange Jubilee MadDog and Wild Irish Rose. Only #### we could sneak out the grocery store. It is still one of the worst experiences of my life. But I remember it fondly.) Now I see the warning signs all along the way and it takes away from the enjoyment. Oh man, is my stomach griping? Better take some Zantac. Zantac? That crap causes cancer. Better find something else. Plus you seem a little tipsy, you might want to eat a little something to absorb some of the alcohol. There is salad in the fridge. And pepperoni... man I love pepperoni. You know your blood pressure is getting higher. Better cut back on the nitrates. No pepperoni. Better take some Imodium. Cool, I can wash it down with a beer. Party on old man. Now you are bloated, sick to your stomach, and not even remotely drunk... was it worth it? I don’t know, I’m too drunk? But I just dropped some bismuth so I’ll let you know.

I really do miss being stupid sometimes. Back when nothing could hurt me and I was invincible. These days, I can’t even get properly wasted without thinking of the consequences. Y’all call it wisdom. I call it a trap!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re pretty much a hammered Dave Barry.***

Mar 24, 2020, 11:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After Googling Dave Barry.

Mar 24, 2020, 11:52 PM

I appreciate that. I tend to think of myself more as a Dave Burd. Cause my wife likes Lil Dicky. Boom! 3 beers and 1.5 bourbons in and I’m nailing the jokes. But my acid reflux is off the chain.

mmmmmbeeer and flickerin lights***

Mar 24, 2020, 11:54 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad you still know how to get it done.

Mar 24, 2020, 11:57 PM

I’m getting there. Just in that trying not to puke this ibuprofen back up phase!

I thought i had a bag of cool ranch doritos....

Mar 25, 2020, 12:11 AM

but gone. my mind is playin tricks on me.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same #### got Bushwick Bill!***

Mar 25, 2020, 12:21 AM

Working from home has been advantageous.

Mar 25, 2020, 12:29 AM

Start w wine mimosas. Yesterday morning I came downstairs and I found an empty Evan Williams bottle. But last thing I remember was waking up from a 3 hour nap at midnight then I drank some wine and muscle relaxer watching naked and afraid.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 258
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic