Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You have to take the old ball sack with a grade of slaw
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,444

You have to take the old ball sack with a grade of slaw

Oct 10, 2012, 9:45 AM

Nothing he says actually matters, he's a megadouche and we've always known this.

I care much more about what we do from here on out. That starts with crushing the turkeys, following a beat down of Wake. We need to get into both of those games and jump on top early. Don't let them hang around.

I have a feeling that this defense will continue to progress, and will make some big plays down the stretch. And when we get to that game against the coots, we will make the ol dirt ###### eat his words.

So Shreveport Steve, you think there is only one Death Valley? He!l hath no fury like a Clemson fan scorned. We will unleash the fury against that pompous ahole and remind him of what the original, the real Death Valley is. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

DSP is

Oct 10, 2012, 9:50 AM

woohooing while he reads it!!!

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

ok

Oct 10, 2012, 10:36 AM

maybe one slipped out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you say you have to take him "with a grade of slaw"

Oct 10, 2012, 10:10 AM

do you mean to "take him" in a "Fried Green Tomatoes" way?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I mean everything he says, you have to take with

Oct 10, 2012, 10:16 AM

a grade of slaw because what he says is always ignorant, stupid, and misguided.

But maybe you're a huge Kathy Bates fan?

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You have to take the old ball sack with a grade of slaw

Oct 10, 2012, 10:25 AM

you really didnt know its "grain of salt" did you?

I have no idea what you're talking about

Oct 10, 2012, 10:30 AM

but judging from your pulse rate I'm guessing you should be more in tune with coot logic

^^^ found one.***

Oct 10, 2012, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: You have to take the old ball sack with a grade of slaw ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're making it too easy these days, it used to be

Oct 10, 2012, 10:37 AM

a little tougher to find them. But now they're crawling out from the tnet woodwork.

they come by it honest though gwp

Oct 10, 2012, 10:40 AM

their mommas were easy too.

:)

Wait, their mommas or their cousins?

Oct 10, 2012, 10:43 AM

Never mind...same person

Re: Wait, their mommas or their cousins?

Oct 10, 2012, 10:45 AM

Ah yes, grade of slaw, entering the annals of TigerNet. Along with Land Blasted and a slew of others.

does everyone else see

Oct 10, 2012, 10:49 AM [ in reply to ^^^ found one.*** ]

this guy's mullet?!?!? I bet he wears jorts too!!!

;)

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: does everyone else see

Oct 10, 2012, 10:50 AM

Wait. Are jorts not cool, or are they out of style or something?

I'm confused...

;)

Re: You have to take the old ball sack with a grade of slaw

Oct 10, 2012, 10:42 AM

Megadouche...I like that. Nice portmanteau of megalomaniac and d0uche. I will have to remember that one for future use. It's the most apt description of Spurrier I've seen yet.

He's so jealous of us,,it's funny to watch.***

Oct 10, 2012, 10:51 AM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,444
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic