Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You can cheat as long as your in the $EC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

You can cheat as long as your in the $EC

Jul 15, 2013, 12:17 PM

You can't pay players. You can't take steroids. You have to go to class, and oh yeah,,,you have to be able to read and write,,,unless you're in the $EC. If you do any of those things, the NCdoubleA**holes will investigate for up to several years until they find what they're looking for. UNC got in trouble. Miami got in trouble. Oregon got in trouble. Even Ohio State wasn't too big to get in trouble. But not the mighty $EC, unless you're Auburn b/c they're not supposed to win. Even though they "couldn't find anything"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

LOL...Auburn was no exception.***

Jul 15, 2013, 12:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sure seems like a good number of SEC schools

Jul 15, 2013, 12:29 PM

Have gotten punished by the NCAA over the years.

Punished so bad that they couldn't sign over 30 a year.***

Jul 15, 2013, 2:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure seems like if that was the case, you would have listed

Jul 15, 2013, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Sure seems like a good number of SEC schools ]

several examples...Or just one...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots are on probation now

Jul 15, 2013, 12:31 PM

You left out Florida. Look at the Urbad Meyer era.

Don't forget that Scar is currently on probation as well.

Don't be shocked if Ole Miss is visited by ''that organization.''

Would it surprise anyone if A&M gets busted...AGAIN.

Re: Coots are on probation now

Jul 15, 2013, 12:38 PM

The Coots had players living in a hotel for free and paid a fine with a slap on the wrist. What happened to Florida? They're still playing in bowl games. The SEC has been on probation before but nothing serious has happened to them since they've been on their role.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Jul 15, 2013, 12:56 PM

Actually the coots not only paid a fine but had scholarship reductions which are still in place for the next two years

Jul 15, 2013, 12:59 PM

That isn't a drop in the bucket

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

so after the fine, they only make 2 or 3 mil. more

Jul 15, 2013, 4:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots are on probation now ]

than, say, a big 12 school? and they are now down to 84 athletic schollies, while 25 walk-ons are going to school on academic schollies. oh, and don't forget that 1 or 2 of their coaches can only recruit on 1 side of the road, if a kid lives on the other side, they send the other coach!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Silly sgt.

Jul 15, 2013, 4:59 PM

You know any player playing on the team is either on athletic scholarship or not on scholarship. You can't have walk-ons on Academic scholarship.

that is, not supposed to. schools don't cheat either,right.

Jul 15, 2013, 6:22 PM

you know better than that,donth8me.

ESPN is master-minding this conspiracy.

Jul 15, 2013, 12:33 PM

ESPN and the NSA have gotten together and paid off the crooked NCAA to allow SEC schools to pay players and inject them full of super-drugs. This explains why SCAR has beaten us 4 years in a row. Knowing this helps me sleep at night because I don't have to face reality as long as I can make up something that excuses my frustrations.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol...

Jul 15, 2013, 5:05 PM

"You are in most dire need of a BJ than any whiteman I know."

signed
Robin Williams Gutmornin Vietnam

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey take a look at the two biggest cheaters right now, ACC

Jul 15, 2013, 12:34 PM

Miami and UNC are great flagships for the conference. UNC in trouble? NCAA did not even investigate the Academic stuff, just the agent infractions. Swept all the academic under the rug. And Miami, they will get off way easy because they NCAA is a bunch of buffoons. the NCAA would have blown that school up if they had not screwed the investigation up. Go do some research on the DUke basketball players buying 50k worth of Jewelry, on credit while still in school, but NCAA says they could not do anything because no one would talk.

Am I the only one that thinks Alabama is crooked?***

Jul 15, 2013, 12:39 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Alabama is one of the dirtiest programs in NCAA history***

Jul 15, 2013, 12:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Alabama is one of the dirtiest programs in NCAA history***

Jul 15, 2013, 12:44 PM

THANK YOU!!

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: Alabama is one of the dirtiest programs in NCAA history***

Jul 15, 2013, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Alabama is one of the dirtiest programs in NCAA history*** ]

TESSSSSSSSSS!! them, Auburn and SoCar.. Ole` Miss is doind all they can to join that dirty group!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Am I the only one that thinks Alabama is crooked?***

Jul 15, 2013, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Am I the only one that thinks Alabama is crooked?*** ]

Nope but who will really do anything about it.

Re: Hey take a look at the two biggest cheaters right now, ACC

Jul 15, 2013, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Hey take a look at the two biggest cheaters right now, ACC ]

Those Duke players were one and done. Once they are no longer enrolled (soon as the tournament is over), they are allowed to hire and agent who usually forks over an advance or line of credit. That is legal so long as they are no longer at the school.

Ever seen Duke on probation? Nada. They know how that rule works and are very clear to their players on how it works.

Actually some of the biggest scams of all time occured at $ec schools and Oklahoma schools.

Technically you can cheat anywhere

Jul 15, 2013, 12:42 PM

" To get on top and stay on top, you have to be able to do the things that most wouldnt ...that most cannot "
Nick Saban

Wondee what he was talking about ? lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Technically you can cheat anywhere

Jul 15, 2013, 12:46 PM

Exactly

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Scotty's Pharmacy... DRoids on 'Roids.***

Jul 15, 2013, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Technically you can cheat anywhere ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You can cheat as long as your in the $EC

Jul 15, 2013, 12:49 PM

I think with what UNC has pulled and just got a slap on the wrist they certainly qualify as dirty

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you're***

Jul 15, 2013, 12:50 PM

Re: you're***

Jul 15, 2013, 12:52 PM

autospell sometimes changes things to the wrong spelling

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Jul 15, 2013, 1:11 PM

I just love being "that guy" from time to time.

Jul 15, 2013, 5:17 PM

I'm sure I would have noticed it if it was someone else's thread. Autospell really aggravates me sometimes

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Sackerlina

Jul 15, 2013, 1:06 PM

Should have gotten more serious punishment. Bowl ban was merited. The illegal money benefits added up to something like 50g's. They self reported ...but only after getting caught ( wish that option was around when I was a teenager) and the NCAA wilted into a limp , meaningless wrist slap. The whole Whitneygate thing was a huge institutional misconduct from the get go.
Spurrier sure did a number on the NCAA board when he personally visited right before the judgement.
Coots are just keeping up with the Jones' ...the entire conference is dirty in my opinion. Ole Miss is pulling in top 5-10 recruits in last 2 years...do not have to scratch the ol' noggin much to figure out the gasoline in that engine.
Laughable. I predict a groundshaking conference-wide scandal that will erase most of what has taken place since the big business of the BC$ began , centered around this unprecedented success in just one single conference.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Sackerlina

Jul 15, 2013, 1:08 PM

Agree 100%

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Jul 15, 2013, 1:33 PM

if you think this kind of stuff just happens in SEC, you're crazy.

Jul 15, 2013, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Sackerlina ]

Ole Miss is pulling in top 10 guys? Wouldn't that be like a team with a 6-7 record pulling in 4 5* guys, one of whom was taking pics of himself flashing money??? I am not sure why this thread started but be thankful others are on probation. We still have the record for most violations in a year.

You'd be a fool not to cheat if you're in the SEC. There's

Jul 15, 2013, 1:35 PM

essentially no risk involved.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dont think that

Jul 15, 2013, 1:57 PM

it doesnt happen anywhere else ...but the $EC is more adept at it having been doing it longer and with better results. Charlie Pell had it going at Clemson ...then saddled us with it after he left for ...wait for it an $EC school.

DB23

I think Ole Mi$$ will be caught before Bama/LSU***

Jul 15, 2013, 2:17 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

UNC, Miami, GT & FSU say, "HEY!" ***

Jul 15, 2013, 4:12 PM

nm

gt had a division title revoked. hey didn't usucs violations

Jul 15, 2013, 4:15 PM

occur during the timeframe that they played in the seccg. well, on second thought, they would probably want that taken away!

Did the Tarholes also claim that one like the Miami one? ***

Jul 15, 2013, 4:37 PM

nm

not sure, but ga.tech got the acc back last yr. going to the

Jul 15, 2013, 4:47 PM

acccg at, what 6-6 or something like that! usuc would get get the same chance, if the ncaa would put any teeth on the sec penalties, well nah, they (usuc) are as,if not more guilty, than uga,uf,ut,and just a hair more than ky. (even in basketball, esp. now with the new hc) and vandy.!

So, the real problem is the ACC is cheating...

Jul 15, 2013, 5:14 PM

...they just aren't cheating and winning?

With the number of programs on probation the ACC should have at least one title in the last decade?

The real problem is there's 2 sets of rules right now

Jul 15, 2013, 5:24 PM

One for the $EC and one for everybody else. This might change down the road. Remember Southern Cal was brought down by Yahoo sports not the NCdoubleA**holes. Yahoo did a complete report on them and handed it to the NCdoubleA**holes. Then they were left no choice but look into it.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

not really. the acc just isn't that good. but clemson is.

Jul 15, 2013, 6:19 PM [ in reply to So, the real problem is the ACC is cheating... ]

unlike sec schools, we aren't no rump kissing, coat-tail riding, yes men. they know who they are ( everyone 'cept 'bama and lsu and occasionally 1 more ( be it uga or uf, depending on decade))

ATTENTION CLEMSON FANS!

Jul 15, 2013, 5:19 PM

We've spent 30 years 'walking in the desert,' over an NCAA scandal. The one thing in common with every coach we've hired since Danny was fired is integrity.

We paid dearly in football helll for our indiscretions. We've possibly climbed the latter of football back to a respected program. I believe we have.

I don't care what the anybody gets away. Players who take bribes to play, take gifts against the rules and generally show their butt on Friday night at bars are not welcome here.

That, my friends is why we don't sign some of the players who we offer. Often they go to the SEC.

That's not to say we always sign perfect fits to our program who always meet our standards. I think our goal is much higher than most who search for talent and clearly the last few years we've signed a good bunch of high quality players who also have a good moral compass.

I'm not pushing for provocation to entice kids who don't fit in here because I've lived through that long walk through the desert.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pasadena is like an oasis. We'll be like the guys returning

Jul 15, 2013, 5:34 PM

in "Flight of the Phoenix".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is absolutely not true!

Jul 15, 2013, 8:11 PM

UNC IS STILL DOING IT! And getting away with it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic