Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ya know what really ruffles my jimmies?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Ya know what really ruffles my jimmies?

Jan 4, 2019, 9:39 PM

The fact that justin fields was rated higher than Trevor Lawrence coming out of high school. It’s not like the talent gap is really close and the recruiting services just made a small mistake, no, Trevor is far and away better than fields!!

I’m fed up with the constant bias from those services. I know I shouldn’t get upset over this because it doesn’t matter in the long run, but I’m just tired of the disrespect, and that a Clemson commit couldn’t possibly be the best player in the country...

SMH

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They, ESPN & SEC are Communists and/or Liars!

Jan 4, 2019, 9:43 PM

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well if they are liars then they are Trumpanzees aren't they

Jan 4, 2019, 10:24 PM

He's the best liar ever.

I always see this, but I don't see the supposed lying...

Jan 5, 2019, 10:39 AM

Calling a man a racist, liar etc. doesn't make it true

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're on the national stage Monday night.

Jan 4, 2019, 9:45 PM

That's as good as it gets. Wouldn't worry about it too much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ya know what really ruffles my jimmies?

Jan 4, 2019, 9:49 PM

I’ve posted this three times but here goes again. Only ESPN dropped TL to #2 after the Elite 11 Camp because Fields won MVP of that one week camp. Other analysts said they were not changing their ranking of TL based on his full body of work being so superior.
Perhaps you’re thinking of Fields being ranked #1 after TL committed to CU. At that point, Fields was the #1 remaining uncommitted qb on the list.
It was only TL who was called a once in a generation player good enough to possibly go straight to the pros based on some throws even pros couldn’t make.
Hope that helps.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 9:56 PM

Also, wasn’t Fields originally going to Penn or Pitt? Then when we got TL, who UGA was also after and lost, they fell back to recruiting Fields.

Jan 4, 2019, 10:50 PM

Also, wasn’t Fields originally going to Penn or Pitt? Then when we got TL, who UGA was also after and lost, they fell back to recruiting Fields.

Originally committed to pedophile state... A.K.A Penn state....

Message was edited by: GSCtiger

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No he wasn't. Only Espin rated him higher & that was after

Jan 4, 2019, 9:49 PM

he committed to an SEC school. TL was #1 by every other service and the consensus @1. Some recruiting analysts even said TL was the best QB recruit in the last 20 years!

it should not ruffle your jimmies,

Jan 4, 2019, 9:52 PM

only one of them is playing on Monday night. To make matters worse for Fields, he had his shot on the fake punt, the game was squarely placed on his shoulders and he ate his own dick on national TV.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: it should not ruffle your jimmies,

Jan 4, 2019, 10:06 PM

That’s gotta be really embarrassing

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Depends on the quality of one's jimmies, I suppose.***

Jan 5, 2019, 10:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all the things in your life

Jan 4, 2019, 10:25 PM

why would you spend 2 seconds thinking about this let alone letting it bug you?

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic