Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Xavier Thomas needs to be disruptive tomorrow night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Xavier Thomas needs to be disruptive tomorrow night

Jan 12, 2020, 7:53 PM

Would love to see him play out of his mind. Kid has it in him. Seems like he has been kind of quiet last several games.

Need a Ferrell type game off that end.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Xavier Thomas needs to be disruptive tomorrow night

Jan 12, 2020, 8:33 PM

It’s the type of defense we are playing. It doesn’t call for him to rush the passer as much.

yup, they have been anchoring gaps and pressure

Jan 12, 2020, 11:22 PM

Is coming from elsewhere

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2020, 11:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Xavier Thomas needs to be disruptive tomorrow night ]

Hope they use him for pass rushing plan tomorrow night because he proved last season he could be a game changer on about every time they give him an opportunity.....way too quick for any one player on LSU’s line to stop him......turn him lose and let him go get Joe “Cocky” Burrow......knock him, crack him, and hit “Cocky” where it really hurts.....Go Tigers!!!!

Jan 12, 2020, 8:54 PM

I don’t get the whole. X has been a bust. He changed his game and has become a way more complete player imo. His run defense has been a big surprise to me this year, and has been in the backfield a lot. He is still explosive and I think y’all will see that next year with more 4 down fronts.

Jan 12, 2020, 9:21 PM

I’m sorry but XT has been virtually non existent this season. Go back and watch the film and see he was just getting stuff by the OSU LT...He was literally a non factor in that game and didn’t even need to draw a double team.

We severely lack a perennial pass rusher. Maybe Henry develops more and possibly XT...but I think our future pivotal pass rushers are in this upcoming recruiting class. I think we missed on XT..Sorry.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jan 12, 2020, 9:28 PM

4 tackles with 1.5 being for a loss. Not a crazy good game but certainly more than non existent.

Jan 12, 2020, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Xavier Thomas needs to be disruptive tomorrow night ]

I’m sorry but XT has been virtually non existent this season. Go back and watch the film and see he was just getting stuff by the OSU LT...He was literally a non factor in that game and didn’t even need to draw a double team.

We severely lack a perennial pass rusher. Maybe Henry develops more and possibly XT...but I think our future pivotal pass rushers are in this upcoming recruiting class. I think we missed on XT..Sorry.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jan 12, 2020, 9:21 PM

That's not his job this year.

Next year when we go back to 4 down, it will be.

Jan 12, 2020, 10:07 PM

I’m glad he plays for us. He will make some plays to help us win.

Jan 12, 2020, 11:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Xavier Thomas needs to be disruptive tomorrow night ]

They changed his position and the position he plays he is doing very well. Next years when you can rotate some to the front four you will see the lightening of XT. We are very fortunate that he chose Clemson. Go Tigers Monday night with one thing on your mind and that is playing the next msn up. Play your positions and stay focused. You’ve got this and Tiger Nariin is fully behind you. #Allin

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jan 12, 2020, 10:07 PM

People keep making this thread. The type of defense we play does not make production from the dline. Tackles and sacks are going to come from the lbs and secondary.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic