»
Topic: Wynonna Judd gonna be like
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 21, 2018 8:00 AM by: erskinetiger34
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Wynonna Judd gonna be like

[5]
Posted: Mar 20, 2018 12:36 PM

Hey Bill Self ... stop eatin all the Kansas City BBQ

2018 white level member

Re: Wynonna Judd gonna be like

Posted: Mar 20, 2018 1:28 PM

Her name is the least attractive sounding name for a woman that one can imagine.
It is bad enough to have JUDD at the end of your name , but then your folks go ahead and tag WYNONA onto it ? To me , her name sounds like the process of cleaning bacon fat coagulate from the inside diameter of a central sewage drain .

2018 white level member

DB23

[1]
Posted: Mar 20, 2018 6:08 PM

Careful, bub. My late wife's last name was Judd and she came from a highly respected North Carolina family. Her last name is also the middle name of one of my twin daughters, who has 4 degrees, 3 of which are law degrees. I just may suggest she sue your #### on general principles for the fun of it..... :) No relation to Wynonna, though.

just curious - how do you get 3 law degrees...

Posted: Mar 20, 2018 6:51 PM

I have this recurring dream that I keep going back to college just to graduate again - then going for the same Graduate degree again -

2018 white level member

Re: just curious - how do you get 3 law degrees...

Posted: Mar 21, 2018 7:07 AM

You first get a JD, then an LLM in a specialty and then another LLM in another specialty. I suppose you could keep going with more, but at some point you probably run out of money and become over-educated.

She needs a couple more sandwhiches.

[3]
Posted: Mar 20, 2018 1:30 PM

signed DefensiveTackleU

2018 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

That's my dream girl. I gotta poster of her that

[2]
Posted: Mar 20, 2018 1:38 PM

covers the whole ceiling.

null

Re: That's my dream girl. I gotta poster of her that

Posted: Mar 20, 2018 6:20 PM

Big room, huh? Cathedral ceiling?

Posted: Mar 20, 2018 2:21 PM

thick

Posted: Mar 20, 2018 8:52 PM

She looks like Rowdy Roddy Piper...

Posted: Mar 21, 2018 7:59 AM

So disappointed on what I see on this board sometimes regarding women and how they are viewed. It's sad. It's petty. And it is so uncalled for. It takes a simple, uneducated, and sexist mind to even think of these things, much less post. I'm sure your wives, daughters, mothers and co-workers are so proud to read your cruel and unnecessary comments. I hope putting such thoughts in writing help you have a good day because you clearly have nothing else going on in your life. At least she isn't a female sports commentator or analyst, right ?? You should be ashamed. Tigers should be better than this example of ignorance.

Posted: Mar 21, 2018 8:00 AM

So disappointed on what I see on this board sometimes regarding women and how they are viewed. It's sad. It's petty. And it is so uncalled for. It takes a simple, uneducated, and sexist mind to even think of these things, much less post. I'm sure your wives, daughters, mothers and co-workers are so proud to read your cruel and unnecessary comments. I hope putting such thoughts in writing help you have a good day because you clearly have nothing else going on in your life. At least she isn't a female sports commentator or analyst, right ?? You should be ashamed. Tigers should be better than this example of ignorance.

Replies: 11  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale: 4 Season tickets with Lot 1 numbered parking spot. 4 tickets on Clemson side, Section J, ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2331 people have read this post