Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would it be blasphemous to listen to the Furman-Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Would it be blasphemous to listen to the Furman-Clemson

Feb 20, 2018, 9:19 AM

game tonight on the Paladin network in order to hear Dan Scott call the game as opposed to 'Coach Munson' on the Clemson network?

(Yes, I know I should be at the game, but I am not able to be.)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Once a Tiger, alway a Tiger...***

Feb 20, 2018, 9:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you can stream it on Watch ESPN that would be even better

Feb 20, 2018, 9:21 AM

I enjoyed listening to Yannity over the weekend instead of Munson.

To answer your question though, no, I wouldn't say that would be blasphemous at all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to the FP article, Mihalic and Parker will be

Feb 20, 2018, 9:24 AM

commentating on the video feed. That is definitely an option.

Message was edited by: CUTiger1989®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

So you're just bashing Don and not supporting Dan?

Feb 20, 2018, 9:26 AM

Sorry, but this heinous crime should not go unpunished.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So you're just bashing Don and not supporting Dan?***

Feb 20, 2018, 9:46 AM

After Don takes you out back, then goes woodshed on you...

Feb 20, 2018, 9:52 AM

you'll be doing my laundry just to keep you safe.

Who will be my roommates in your basement?***

Feb 20, 2018, 9:57 AM

My guess is

Feb 20, 2018, 9:59 AM

Tigerbalm1® and franc1968®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: My guess is

Feb 20, 2018, 10:03 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Thankyou, I enjoyed listening to parker..

Feb 20, 2018, 10:30 AM [ in reply to According to the FP article, Mihalic and Parker will be ]

A person who has been there and done that. He's hot a voice and demeanor for sports media. #mancrush.

Munson's voice is just irritating

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

He's hot? So you and Tommy Bowden both think he looks good

Feb 20, 2018, 10:41 AM

in a pair of jeans?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure I'm man enough to admit it..it's not like I want

Feb 20, 2018, 10:57 AM

To see pics of him in a banna hammick, unless you have some.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I thought it was the 'old-style' Clemson baseball pants?

Feb 20, 2018, 1:04 PM [ in reply to He's hot? So you and Tommy Bowden both think he looks good ]

I don't think Tommy B meant Jordache or Gloria Vanderbilt jeans.

Re: I enjoy Munson

Feb 20, 2018, 10:04 AM [ in reply to If you can stream it on Watch ESPN that would be even better ]

as far as the not listening part. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would it be blasphemous to listen to the Furman-Clemson

Feb 20, 2018, 9:31 AM

Not at all, at least Dan Scott understands the game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's not nice...***

Feb 20, 2018, 10:04 AM

There's orange across home plate!

Feb 20, 2018, 9:39 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Is Dan still looking for a box truck?

Feb 20, 2018, 9:42 AM

I may have located one he can borrow. TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

lmao had forgotten about the box truck...that was quite a

Feb 20, 2018, 9:44 AM

mammorable day(s) on the Tiger Bored(s)

The hate's skrong in you, young Padawan...

Feb 20, 2018, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Is Dan still looking for a box truck? ]

I like it.

Munson

Feb 20, 2018, 10:18 AM

I really don’t get it with you guys. All i can do is listen to it on the radio and honestly, i prefer to. Maybe something to do with late night AM radio with tin foil antenna hanging out the bedroom window listening to the braves games or something... but I really like the way Don calls it. He gets excited about it!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Munson

Feb 20, 2018, 10:21 AM

That was back in the early 60’s for the people on here that have no clue of AM radio.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, late-night AM radio, like After Midnight right?

Feb 20, 2018, 10:38 AM

;)

yep yep

Feb 20, 2018, 10:42 AM

He gets excited when the other team scores.

Feb 20, 2018, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Munson ]

I don't like the 0-1 count. Then, a minute later, the count is 3-2 and no comments about the pitches.

Re: He gets excited when the other team scores.

Feb 20, 2018, 4:10 PM

I like Don, a great dude. But, he gets way to excited for the other team when they do good. He's not enough of a Homer. He stays too neutral.

Message was edited by: insanetigerfan08

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course, it is Mahoney and Qualk calling the game.

Feb 20, 2018, 4:58 PM

So, it is tolerable.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic