»
Topic: Would be nice to see Hawkins at DH tomorrow.
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 23, 2018 2:37 AM by: ClintonTiger88®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Would be nice to see Hawkins at DH tomorrow.

[1]
Posted: Feb 22, 2018 6:57 PM

Jolly in left to keep him in the lineup. It’s exciting playing a good team this week. Looks like we’ve moved the easy series back a week

Re: Would be nice to see Hawkins at DH tomorrow.

Posted: Feb 22, 2018 7:20 PM

Agree. I’m a little nervous with JH on the bump as the Friday night starter, but who knows. I’d like to see Miller start.

Posted: Feb 22, 2018 9:25 PM

Believe Higginbotham will soon be Friday starter and Strider will eventually be weekend starter. Not sure who the third weekend starter will be. Hennessy and Crawford need to come out of the bullpen. Both are very valuable but can't go through the lineup 2 or more times.

[1]
Posted: Feb 23, 2018 2:37 AM

Hawkins is a top 5 hitter on this ball club. I’ve been lucky enough to be around J Hawk the past few years and the guy is a force at the plate. Been very few games I’ve attended and this kid hasn’t put one out of the park. Won the American Legion World Series a few years ago and was the National Player of the Year. The recent guys with that award are playing in the big leagues today. Hawkins will settle into that DH role and could even see him in the infield somewhere if Williams takes over at catcher anytime soon

2018 student level member

Replies: 3  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
971 people have read this post