Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would anyone be shocked if it came out that Scam Newton was
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Would anyone be shocked if it came out that Scam Newton was

Oct 15, 2019, 11:17 AM

throwing games?
If you think of how things started and ended at the University of Florida, with him stealing a laptop then jumping ship.
If you think of how Mississipi State didn't offer him enough money.
If you think of it came out that he was paid all that money at Auburn and got away with it.

How can Kyle Allen be that much better than him? How does Newton have such a great superbowl season, show flashes of brilliance here and there and yet go on these long losing streaks?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

I would be shocked. I just think he is not a good throwing QB.

Oct 15, 2019, 11:29 AM

Take away his physicality and not much left.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would anyone be shocked if it came out that Scam Newton was

Oct 15, 2019, 11:42 AM

Shoulder repair is not an easy surgery to recover from.

If doesn't matter how good your doctors may be, there are so many small muscles and tendons around the shoulder that can cause a long and painful recovery process.

Before he broke his foot, he looked like his shoulder was still messed up.

If he continues to throw the ball in practice the way he did in games to start the season, then Allen should remain the starter.

Oct 15, 2019, 11:42 AM

I think his focus has moved toward fashion consciousness and away from football .
This is based on looking at those absolutely fabulous outfits he wears after each loss he causes .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

He’s more fabulous than an old church lady***

Oct 15, 2019, 1:38 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2019, 1:19 PM

Would anyone be shocked if it came out that Scam Newton was ghey?????? Nope

Hes already got millions of dollars

Oct 15, 2019, 1:23 PM

He just never really developed as a passer and now that his superhuman athleticism is failing him he really has little to fall back on.

Oct 15, 2019, 1:37 PM

How has Allen been so much better than him? They're running a very conservative offense that is riding the back of McCaffrey while playing great defense. Allen has thrown 7 touchdowns in 4 games, and 4 of those touchdowns came in his first game. They beat Houston without Allen throwing a single touchdown, and won this past week largely due to the defense getting 5 interceptions.

Granted, Newton wasn't playing well before this, but they also weren't asking Newton to play the same type of offense.

Jeez, I've never seen people so desperate to hate a guy, and for what? Because of a laptop when he was 18 years old? Because we know his dad asked Miss. State for some money? Because many people think he took money from Auburn? Even if Auburn did give him money then that's on Auburn IMO. I certainly don't see how taking money in college would mean he's throwing games on purpose in the NFL. Especially while he was playing with an injured shoulder and ankle.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic