»
Topic: Worst Pitching I've seen in years!
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 23, 2019 9:52 PM by: kjroar
[ Tiger Boards - Baseball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Worst Pitching I've seen in years!

[1]
Posted: Apr 23, 2019 9:35 PM

We can't hold a lead or not walk a batter!

Nor clutch hit.***

[1]
Posted: Apr 23, 2019 9:37 PM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Nor clutch hit.***

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 9:43 PM

True! I'm use to seeing Big Named upper class men come up and clutch hit a ball, but we don't have that. It's a guessing game bc there is a huge lack of development in this program. When a freshman (Sharpe) has to do it all for your team hitting and pitching ACE. That's when you know there are busts in prior recruiting. Since BEER and Davidson and ChrisWilliams(transfered from Cali) , we haven't really hit on big named guys. We can't even lay a bunt down for crying out loud

Re: Worst Pitching I've seen in years!

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 9:41 PM

I agree. As bad as our hitting approach is, we are still scoring enough runs to win. Our pitchers can’t stop anyone. I think 2 walks and a hit batter in one inning pretty much says it all. You give the other team free opportunities and you’re going to lose.

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 9:45 PM

I agree. This is the time of year your team is supposed to be finding it's stride and know who it's dependable players are. Let's be honest outside of Davidson I'd throw my fastball down the pipe every pitch and no be scared at the rest of the lineup! And if I'm going to bat against our pitching I'm watching every ball go by for a walk!

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 9:52 PM

Hey don't put it in Davidson's hands because he will just take the pitch and strike out. ####

Replies: 5  
[ Tiger Boards - Baseball ]
Start New Topic
741 people have read this post