Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wondering..how are Coots in Cola handling our #3 Ranking?!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Wondering..how are Coots in Cola handling our #3 Ranking?!

Sep 23, 2013, 9:21 AM

Been a looong time since we've been in that high atmosphere..them too!

Go#3TiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here in Cooterville they are saying it don't matter they

Sep 23, 2013, 9:26 AM

are all wishing us to be undefeated so they can beat us at WB. They are now kinda counting on that to make their season. I hope we have enough fight to deny it to them.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the scenario I see playing out.

Sep 23, 2013, 9:46 AM

Get by FSU, we're undefeated going into Columbia.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I am becomming more and more concerned about Maryland

Sep 23, 2013, 9:59 AM

who may be the most improved team in the ACC this season.

Maryland has an open date this week but they play at FSU next week so we should have a better idea of what kind of team Maryland really has.

Based on their schedule, Maryland could win 9 or more games this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Big... Like yourself.. I was getting very concerned about

Sep 23, 2013, 10:02 AM

Maryland as well. Until someone posted a game summary/stats of the WVU game that made me feel a good bit better. I'm still concerned mind you.. But WVU had 6 turnovers, Only like 290 yards of total offense,, there were many other stats that made you feel a little more at ease. WVU gave them the ball inside their 30 2-3 times..

Granted will still be a tough out but I think we go up there and take care of business in a similar style as NCST. Nothin pretty.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like Raleigh we always seem to play poorly at MD***

Sep 23, 2013, 10:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the bad thing about that,though, was when i saw part of that

Sep 23, 2013, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Big... Like yourself.. I was getting very concerned about ]

game on tv, trickett (yes, the fsu trickett that torched us) was the qb at wvu. don't know if he started or not, or even played the majority of the game, but it makes one wonder how good maryland really is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clint Trickett left FSU....

Sep 23, 2013, 11:37 AM

after it became apparent that Jameis Winston was likely going to win the starting QB job.

Tricketts father used to be an OL coach at WVU.

He's third on the WVU depth chart behind junior Paul Millard and freshman Ford Childress

I'd be more worried about Maryland if they

Sep 23, 2013, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Big... Like yourself.. I was getting very concerned about ]

seemed to totally suck. It would be good for them to win a few and get a little number beside their name. I think that makes a let down less likely.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's the scenario I see playing out.

Sep 23, 2013, 10:19 AM [ in reply to That's the scenario I see playing out. ]

I'm a little more worried about the trip to Maryland more than the FSU game. Their last game against the Tigers ,at home after years of being Clemson's whipping post. They may play more inspired. If the tigers come out flat at Maryland like the NC State game, it might not end well. C.J Brown was owning us last time we were up there, luckily Watkins, Ellington, Tahj and Hopkins all exploded to pull us out of the fire. I do believe that Maryland is a little better than NC state and our offense isn't as explosive as the last two seasons IMO.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe. Or maybe the truth is that we were rusty since UGA***

Sep 23, 2013, 11:07 AM

I can smell the stadium from my office when the wind blows

Sep 23, 2013, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Here in Cooterville they are saying it don't matter they ]

East...and usually it carries the distinct odor of Doo Doo failure. Go Tigers!

sure hope you get hazardous duty pay for that. after i got

Sep 23, 2013, 11:24 AM

out of active duty i served in scarng ( s.c. national guard) and had to go to one of the state hq's,for a week, and look across the street at wb . that was cruel and unusual punishment, if you ask me.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wondering..how are Coots in Cola handling our #3 Ranking?!

Sep 23, 2013, 9:50 AM

I heard the excuse "It's fine, we will see how Clemson really is when they actually play someone." My response, "Georgia? Do they not count? Because if they don't who have you played and why aren't you undefeated."

It is bothering the coots more than it is exciting us. I could care less about rankings. We have a tough enough schedule, we go 13-0 and we should be in Pasadena come January, the rankings in September won't change that.

Sat through depositions all day Friday

Sep 23, 2013, 10:05 AM

with a USC fan Plaintiff and his NC State lawyer. Football never came up.

Message was edited by: SugarBowlSon®

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what was the deposition for?

Sep 23, 2013, 10:19 AM

gas station theft?

Impersonating a football team.***

Sep 23, 2013, 10:37 AM

Re: what was the deposition for?

Sep 23, 2013, 12:39 PM [ in reply to what was the deposition for? ]

Someone slammed a door on the Coots nose while he was delivering a pizza!

Sep 23, 2013, 12:22 PM

unfortunately the coots have ruined all chances at having a perfect season this year by beating Vandy and the tarholes.

0-10 baby

More concerned about how our Tigers are handling a #3

Sep 23, 2013, 12:39 PM

ranking. Thankfully we're through UGA and Raleigh, plus the odd Saturdays off and Thursday night wrench. Hopefully having an unbroken string of six consecutive Saturdays on the gridiron like we have coming up will help our O better find its rhythm and mojo.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More concerned about how our Tigers are handling a #3

Sep 23, 2013, 1:19 PM

Or, the coaches might try to figure out whatever it is that makes Tajh throw like "Wild Thing", to wide open receivers, on certain days? IMO, when you throw a short out to a 6'5" guy, and miss by 4 feet over his head, you might be in for one of those days?

Sep 23, 2013, 1:23 PM

About as well as you guys have handled our current 4 game winning streak. Everyone on both sides hoping for a win this year in order to keep the sky from falling.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic