Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Woke up this AM wondering who's transferring next!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Woke up this AM wondering who's transferring next!

May 23, 2018, 2:52 AM

Went straight to tigernet. That's how crazy this stuff has gotten. Dabo needs to call a team meeting and say look guys if your not ALL-in leave now. Here's your freepass! Enough is enough. Crazy to think since the bowl game we have lost 3 QBs! Man that T. Lawrence must be the real deal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Woke up this AM wondering who's transferring next!

May 23, 2018, 5:08 AM

Hunter Renfrow

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Renfrow grad transfer to Bama is what I’m hearing.

May 23, 2018, 3:24 PM

May be taking Dabo with him.

May 23, 2018, 7:42 AM

....The silver lining is that the guys who are riding the pine at Clemson are still better than the South Carolina's starters.

Think about it, Kelley Bryant, Trevor Lawrence, and Chase Brice. We have another highly recruited 4/5* QB coming in next year. Who does SC have? That Bentley-girl, and someone else that we recruited as a safety....lol. Good times.

Even when we lose 3 talented QB's since our last game we're still more talented than our in-state "rival". Hahahahaha

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

prolly a DB ... that would hurt the most.***

May 23, 2018, 8:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: prolly a DB ... that would hurt the most.***

May 23, 2018, 2:33 PM

Ouch good one chem! That would hurt us bad! The only reason Johnson shocked me is that he had playing time experience and did well with it last year. Was a quiet guy and out his head down and worked. Nobody has mentioned this, but in the last few weeks our coaches have been doing exit interviews for the players so that they can work on things . They show them where they are and apparently Johnson got a bad review from them. Likely 3rd string and he wasn't going to be in that role again another season. Simple as that. Now Belk is a different story! I think he was homesick and been for awhile. Mommy's boy. (Nkemdichi esk) . Almost all freshman get this. Even Ettiene admitted it's hard sometimes bc he missed home. Difference is he trusted the coaches and trusted the system. Either Belk or his family (or combo of $$ somewhere) pushed him to get a lawyer and show that they are willing to go the distance to get released. That's why Dabo said go ahead. He saw the writing on the wall and didn't want to bring any negative attention to the program. This is the off-season where everything is blown up on ESPN bc there is nothing to report. So I say good move Dabo! We will replace that scholarship with someone who deserves it and is loyal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2018, 3:25 PM

dont your coots just get ran off. who wants them guys.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic