Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wofford is best Basketball Team in the State....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,236

Wofford is best Basketball Team in the State....

Feb 16, 2019, 9:00 PM

prove me wrong...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Y'all ain't played Lexington High School yet.***

Feb 16, 2019, 9:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wofford is best Basketball Team in the State....

Feb 16, 2019, 9:10 PM

Would be fun to play Wofford. They are having a great season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a toss up, we both loss by 11!***

Feb 16, 2019, 9:58 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

to Mississippi State***

Feb 16, 2019, 9:59 PM

Minus our leading scorer***

Feb 16, 2019, 10:08 PM

Re: Wofford is best Basketball Team in the State....

Feb 16, 2019, 11:02 PM

Not a fair comparison. Clemson is a football school who sadly accepts 1 or 2 trips to the NCAA every decade. Wofford would NEVER set the bar that low for their basketball program.

FYI, Brownell ain't going anywhere anytime soon. With what we got on bench this and graduating 4 multi-year starters this season I predict next year will be a very long season for Clemson basketball fans. I am hoping that DRad will have a backbone enough to consider a change of direction by then.

We’ll find out Sat at Furman

Feb 17, 2019, 9:51 AM

Go Paladins!

Re: We’ll find out Sat at Furman

Feb 17, 2019, 10:29 AM

Wofford is hands down the best coached team in the state. I sort of look at Young the way I have viewed the coach at Davidson. Teams were always better prepared, and even at a lower level, the coach recruited pieces that worked together seamlessly. I have always wondered why none of the big time schools never went hard after McKillop. He is far superior to some of the clowns that ha e found head coaching gigs at some ACC schools over the last decade, or so. I am beginning to get the same feeling about Young. Would Wofford beat Clemson if they played tomorrow? I doubt it. They wouldn't beat USC now if they played again. Too much physical talent for them to overcome. But the best coach in the gym against either would reside on Wofford's bench.

Re: We’ll find out Sat at Furman

Feb 17, 2019, 6:25 PM

Have watched a few Davidson home games over the past several years. McKillop especially seems always able to recruit guards that have significant impact their freshman years. He hit a homerun with Curry when several big school coaches whiffed. Kellen Grady as a freshman starter last year shot 50% from the field. Is off a bit this season at 45%. Also gets some solid forwards.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,236
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic