Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With a few of today's games still in progress . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,143

With a few of today's games still in progress . . .

Apr 20, 2019, 7:02 PM
IMG_1018.PNG(87.0 K)

here is the current ACC Standings . . . Our recent misfortunes are killing us . . .

Time to "suck it up" and show what you're made of . . . No whining or complaining . . . Just play better ball!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With a few of today's games still in progress . . .

Apr 20, 2019, 9:34 PM

Yep, time to turn it around. Hopefully this will help: exactly 1 year ago almost to the day, a freshman loaded team had lost 7 of their last nine games. Near last place in their division. Had gotten swept, lost two mid week games and lost a series to a lower level team in their conference. Everyone was confused and concerned... they were going to miss the regionals for the first time in a long long time.

The first week in May, they beat several mid week teams, won a conference series and swept the next weekend conference series to squeak into a controversial 2 seed in our regional.

Yep, you already knew I was talking about Vandy who breezed in here and walloped us. Won three straight and barely lost in the super regionals.

Long winded way of agreeing with your post that it starts by winning one game, then the next, then off and running.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,143
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic