Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With Grantham out for a while at the very least
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,121

With Grantham out for a while at the very least

Jan 21, 2018, 8:08 AM

what's the rotation up front going to look like? Personally I like Simms starting. He has the most upside as far as a breakout providing a lift. Skara will get some minutes there, and I think Donnal will as well to stretch defenses. I'd also expect to see Malik William begin to see a little time. His athleticism will be needed.

Hoping for the best with Donte that somehow it's just a sprain and he can make it back at some point, would be a shame for his career to end this way. He's proven a lot of doubters wrong this year. This team can still make the tourney though. Just need to pull together and have that next man up attitude

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Skara will probably start

Jan 21, 2018, 8:12 AM

but Simms' minutes will certainly go up

i am surprised Malik W hasn't been getting any minutes... i think he will be a solid player in the future

wonder if Scott Spencer will see any court time?

I'd expect to see him begin to get some time

Jan 21, 2018, 8:25 AM

backing up Thomas, especially if as I expect Donnal starts playing PF a lot more

Re: With Grantham out for a while at the very least

Jan 21, 2018, 8:14 AM

I was so impressed w Simms yesterday and have been several other times when we've seen him. Kid has a big upside and is already a solid contributor. It will be interesting to see how we manage the time Grantham misses. Hopefully there wont be much time he will miss though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually expect Donnal's minutes to really go up

Jan 21, 2018, 8:21 AM

He came here as a grad transfer to play more, but has really served about the same role he did at Michigan. I know it's not the way he wants it as Donte and he have become good friends, but this will be his chance to shine.

He brings skills no other big has really. He's an excellent three point shooter, and moves without the ball really well. He played a lot of 4 at Michigan, but we really haven't needed him there. We will now. He's not as athletic as the other guys, but he's a smart, very battle tested player. We'll really need him to step up

Re: I actually expect Donnal's minutes to really go up

Jan 21, 2018, 9:46 AM

And can really pass the ball on cuts too

Re: With Grantham out for a while at the very least

Jan 21, 2018, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: With Grantham out for a while at the very least ]

What was the scouting report on Simms coming out. Shot looked fluid and plays good D

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,121
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic