Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Win And In...Absent Horrifyingly Bad Play
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 796

Win And In...Absent Horrifyingly Bad Play

Oct 16, 2019, 12:43 PM

Looking at the 7 undefeated teams that still are truly in contention for Top 4, sorry Baylor and others.

Clemson
Alabama
LSU
Wisconsin
OSU
Oklahoma
Penn State

This really becomes much more clear after Bama/LSU, OSU/Wisc and Penn St/OSU play as at least 2 of the 7 then become 1 loss teams. The one loss is bad enough for a team fighting to stay in the hunt against no loss teams, but that loss also can take that team out of their Conf. Champ game and leaves it on the outside looking in with the exception of Oklahoma. Yes a team w/a reg season loss and missing their Champ game could go in over a Conf Champion but I cannot see a scenario where they could go in over an undefeated Conf. Champ, maybe I'm wrong.

Though blasphemy, If USuck somehow got ranked before Clemson plays them, it would be quite helpful. Also an ACCCG foe being ranked will help.

Just like last year...Win and In.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, it's simple

Oct 16, 2019, 2:16 PM

No undefeated power 5 conference champion is going to be left out in favor of a team with a loss.

Not going to happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 796
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic