»
Topic: Wiltfong changes Rakim CB
Replies: 14   Last Post: Mar 12, 2019 11:34 AM by: Clemsonohiotiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 14  

Wiltfong changes Rakim CB

Posted: Mar 11, 2019 10:28 PM

to ?

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Rakim-Jarrett-at-St-Johns-College-HS-190305/CurrentExpertPredictions/

Re: Wiltfong changes Rakim CB

[1]
Posted: Mar 11, 2019 10:43 PM

I've lost interest in this one until he actually sets foot on campus. Looking at the visit history and the way he cancelled his visits to CU twice it seems like somebody is involved here that doesn't want this kid to set foot in Clemson.

Right call

[1]
Posted: Mar 11, 2019 10:46 PM

Has all the makings of a Salyer. Have a feeling his car is going to keep having issues the day before his scheduled visits

Re: Right call

Posted: Mar 11, 2019 10:56 PM

Feels a little more like Trey Hill but that's sort of semantic. Salyer visited a bunch and for a long time we really did seem to be in front. He also seemed content to follow "#1 recruit" Fields to UGA. lol at that one in hindsight.

If shows for the spring Game, he shows

[1]
Posted: Mar 11, 2019 10:48 PM

If he doesn't, so be it. Staff still gotta find a way to take Joe Ngata's lil 4 star brother.

Ngata’s brother likely a RB

Posted: Mar 11, 2019 10:50 PM

Xzavier Henderson and EJ Williams your 2 WR’s right behind Fleming that we’re likely to take. Don’t hold your breath on Jarrett

Re: If shows for the spring Game, he shows

Posted: Mar 11, 2019 10:51 PM

I don’t think we have offered the brother for whatever reason. He is a tweener size wise but electric with the ball in his hands

Posted: Mar 11, 2019 10:53 PM

Ngata could wind up being a numbers casualty. I like him but I'm not sure I like him as a WR more than any of Fleming, Williams or Henderson and as a RB it's the same story with Bowman and Knighton, setting aside Evans or Milton depending on whether we can get it with either of them. He's kind of in that tweener role and could be a good 3rd down back but Mellusi kind of fits that mold for as much as we need it and we don't throw to the backs a ton to begin with.

Posted: Mar 11, 2019 10:55 PM

Bowman likely a Gator barring a major shift which is a shame because I really like him. UF owns that Lakeland area

Posted: Mar 11, 2019 11:01 PM

Could depend on the season. UF has 4 new starters on the offensive line and we're really as elite as the pundits were making them out to be last season. They could struggle a bit. Mullen and that staffs ability to close isn't necessarily automatic either. Carson Beck was supposed to be all Gator too. Not disagreeing that they seem to lead by a bit right now though.

The one that really piques my interest is Milton. Not sure how much interest there is but there's a 6'4" 240lb chip that we'll probably be able to put on the scale pretty soon from out that way. We have offered and Etienne has a good chance at being a Heisman finalist this season because to defenses are going to load up on the run and make TL beat them.

Posted: Mar 12, 2019 11:34 AM

Fwiw, DJU followed Milton on Twitter. Reading social media can somewhat be a tea leaf guess. Kind of like Fleming, possible silent commit, has liked Mayes committing and Jeff Scotts tweet and the other by another commit that said we going to have the #1 class.

2020 student level member

Offer out this morning

Posted: Mar 12, 2019 10:25 AM

My question still is,is he a slot reciever/apb combo ?

I think people forget we might lose 3 rb's this year,if ETN doesn't stay. Rencher is gonna be back as a 5th year guy and we'll lose 3-5 WR's this year with graduation/NFL Draft/possible transfers.

There's room for DN as that 3rd RB or 4th/5th WR in this class.

https://twitter.com/AnnaH247/status/1105450153815797760

Posted: Mar 12, 2019 10:31 AM

I really like Knighton’s film. His burst and core strength are special.

Yep, I believe he is using Clemson as leverage

Posted: Mar 12, 2019 8:49 AM

To get better offers from Tennessee and Georgia.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Wiltfong changes Rakim CB

Posted: Mar 12, 2019 8:30 AM

Is this Ricky Jarrett's Brother?

Replies: 14  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 SEASON TICKETS FOR SALE - SOUTH STANDS - LOWER DECK - SECTION UI - ROW R. SEATS IN SHADE. 1 PARKIN...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3457 people have read this post