Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will you guys lick a xanax and try to relax for a minute.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Will you guys lick a xanax and try to relax for a minute.

May 26, 2018, 11:29 AM

The highest probability of reason for a recruit committing to USuCk over Clemson is Dabo withdrawing an offer or refusing the recruit's commitment. Last recruiting season we landed the #1 player in 5 different states. What's the probability we missed on one here at home?

I log onto Tnet after we've missed of 5 stars and this place has become an inferno. Lawdamercy, how many of those 'missed,' crutes turn out to be trash, unfit to be a part of our family fellowship and wear our Paw?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am commenting, but no way worried about it

May 26, 2018, 11:33 AM

I believe you are correct. There is a possibility that we stopped recruiting him. Something seems off with him and his statements that lead me to think he would not have been a good fit here. We have great team chemistry and do not need a primadonna coming in here and screwing it up. His value to Scar is relatively much greater than it is to Clemson, where we have 5-star players everywhere.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am commenting, but no way worried about it

May 26, 2018, 12:00 PM

In many cases this may be the case however, Venables being there last night in person says otherwise.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just because Venables drove to Anderson SC doesn't really

May 26, 2018, 12:08 PM

that we are all in on the kid. Maybe they are playing him slow and evaluating his character?

The comments from the mother and quick change in the timeline could be because of that?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s very telling that coots want to mock the Clemson staff for

May 26, 2018, 2:50 PM

for doing the decent thing instead of just blowing the kid off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Venables was at his game*****

May 26, 2018, 12:26 PM [ in reply to I am commenting, but no way worried about it ]

Again, my take is the kid just wants to get in the game

May 26, 2018, 11:49 AM

He sees higher rated XT and KJH are 3rd string DE's with more talent on the way.

Message was edited by: SocMan2®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Again, my take is the kid just wants to get in the game

May 26, 2018, 11:56 AM

Yup, plain and simple 5* kids view college as a 3 year term and off to the NFL to get paid. Sooner they start the better the plan works for them. We got lucky all our guys came back, that is rare.

All self-evident

May 26, 2018, 11:52 AM

to some of us.

Re: All self-evident

May 26, 2018, 12:36 PM

Where there he is! Thought you’d got lost in Durham!!! I know you’re there... wish I was with you, but taking care of wife way more important and I wouldn’t go without her. But we’ll be kicked back listening to it come 430.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will you guys lick a xanax and try to relax for a minute.

May 26, 2018, 12:40 PM

Oh, as for the original poast. He’s right. But the only thing that chaps me is coach v Dex and CW were there. They were expecting something. The only other thing that chaps me is anything going to coots that might be good. Nah, went to Texas or Ohio State r something wouldn’t be upset... dawgs and coots r different.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 26, 2018, 4:21 PM

Pickens has been a long time USCe fan and saw and easier path to playing time. Plus Lumpy has put players in the NFL, despite being an average (or below) game day HC.

May 26, 2018, 4:25 PM

Well he will get to play a bunch after the Coots run twice for 3 yards and then pass incomplete on 3rd and 7 (Muscoots formula for success at Florida).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic