Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Mushchump IS part of college football’s problem...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Will Mushchump IS part of college football’s problem...

Aug 14, 2018, 5:05 PM

Prolly Germans...but still worth pointing out once again that the POS belongs in that cesspool.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college-football/will-muschamp-part-the-problem/nv0bKARQrZ7b5Q65oaUnYL/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The crying over @ the FGF over this

Aug 14, 2018, 5:06 PM

LOL

Entertaining.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Mushchump IS part of college football’s problem...

Aug 14, 2018, 5:26 PM

Thanks for the share.

Muschamp is really a freakin idiot. Now AJC which isn't a small paper by any means calls you stupid (literally) then you may want to rethink anything you say in the future. He probably hurt his recruiting now and I hope Dabo exposes him on that.

Aug 14, 2018, 5:50 PM

Now maybe some people (not us, we already know it) will understand why Dabo and Clemson is different.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2018, 5:51 PM

Lol, bird brain coach in a yard bird program. Perfect match.

Mushchamp is an imbecile

Aug 14, 2018, 5:51 PM

Talk about a match made in heaven. He's the perfect ambssador for USCjr.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never thought very highly of Mustchamp but now he’s proved me right

Aug 14, 2018, 5:58 PM

not just by this Md situation with his ex-coach & sorta defending him but the way he recruits, his attitude, his statements, his past temper, his scowl looks, etc..

And Now learning he was a UGa Dback!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, he is a former Dawg

Aug 14, 2018, 6:14 PM

Looks like he is a Dawg in real life as well. He's always crossed me as a bit stupid and short sighted. Seems he has really stuck his foot in his mouth this time. We have such a brilliantly inept rival, lol.

Will never understand why they always hire some other school's leftover coaching scraps - seems they would eventually wise up and hire a young coach and make him their own.

I'm not complaining though, their moves always offer entertainment

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

He's mouthy and ignorant just like 99.9% of $CU fans.***

Aug 14, 2018, 6:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Drawing attention to connections with the dregs

Aug 14, 2018, 6:15 PM

of college football coaching is a spotlight that any normal head coach would avoid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2018, 6:24 PM

I for one honestly hope they extend him a lifetime contract. With idiot comments like that coupled with the fact he didn’t once say he hurts for the kid or his family as well as not offering condolences really shows his true character. Regardless of beliefs on the coaches, phrase 1 should be something to the affect of condolences to the family and player.

This is why we are so lucky to have Dabo in charge. He knows that you run everything the right way and football will take care if itself. Why our players would run through a wall for him and we won’t ever have to worry about stories like this. Biggest Dabo problem in the news is he is too Christian which regardless of beliefs having strong convictions is a good thing.

Thanks Muschamp and Dabo for helping make Clemson better.

Aug 14, 2018, 7:02 PM

TU, - ME08! But just to say, I understand your reference to CDS being criticized in the media as "too Christian", but with all sincerity, one can't be too Christian. Dabo walks the walk.... Thanks for a great post!

Go Tigers!!!

Aug 14, 2018, 7:00 PM

I would really want to know more about the situation before I start judging the coach at Maryland.

Aug 14, 2018, 7:17 PM

an old saying - "judge not, lest ye be judged." Life is full of razor edged details, often contradictory and complicated, personally and professionally, but coach Dabo, and the entire Clemson "network" in general, have a good grip, so to speak, on what really matters in life, and they're not letting go.

Go Tigers!!!

Aug 14, 2018, 7:31 PM

I agree and I doubt a situation like that would happen under Dabo. I just doubt the man thought at all that the kid was going to die. I have seen coaches in just high school running kids till they couldn't anymore. It is just a sad thing all around and yes they should have been more careful and responsible for sure but I can't imagine how the coaches there must feel and they don't need to be trash talked on top of it. It is just a terrible tragedy all around.

I heard a comment by Muschamp on WCCP

Aug 14, 2018, 7:51 PM

What did he say that was so outrageous? He pretty much said that he was surprised to hear those things about the man that he knew. What do you expect him to say (other than nothing) not knowing the whole story inasmuch as the coach at MD is concerned. Just because he's the coots coach doesn't mean we have to take something like this and jump his ####. What I heard sounded pretty restrained and non-judgmental which, at this point, is prudent.

Re: I heard a comment by Muschamp on WCCP

Aug 14, 2018, 8:20 PM

Did you read the point if the article? No sympathy or condolences for the family of the tragic death. He did get a little spun up also. At the end he rudely said next question.

I can see him being a little upset by the whole deal because he knows D.J. personally but he also needs to understand the sensitivity of the issue.

Re: I heard a comment by Muschamp on WCCP

Aug 14, 2018, 8:45 PM [ in reply to I heard a comment by Muschamp on WCCP ]

Calling multiple sources that are both coaches and players, both of which are subordinates of the HC, cowards for not risking their livelihood when it's not required to be whistle-blowers is ########. He's blindly protecting a friend that is partly responsible for a kid getting killed.

Combine this with what appears to be a completely toxic culture and you have a guy that's about to get burned at the stake. Why stick your neck out in a situation where you have no idea what was actually going on and those close to the program have spoken against it. It also hurts him that Muschamps previous image, of a raving lunatic on the sidelines, would fit right in with this ultra aggressive culture at MD. I believe him Muschamp keeping his composure on the field was a part of his contract due to it being so embarrassingly prominent at his time at UF.

Aug 14, 2018, 8:25 PM

I didn't know he was a part of college football at all. Thought he was still coaching high school JV?

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic