Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Justin Fuente be fired after what Dabo and the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,687

Will Justin Fuente be fired after what Dabo and the

Nov 30, 2020, 11:11 AM

Tigers are about to do in Blacksburg? Or will VT wait until after they lose to Virginia again?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Will Justin Fuente be fired after what Dabo and the

Nov 30, 2020, 11:32 AM

What's Dabo going to do in Blacksburg differently than what he has done all year?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's going to beat VT soundly, we'll probably put

Nov 30, 2020, 11:43 AM

up 70 or so on them. VT is already 4-5 and barring any cancellations they have a good chance at finishing 4-7. A home blowout from Clemson could be the last straw.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nov 30, 2020, 11:33 AM

The answer is yes.

Similar to the Muschamp situation, the decision will be made one game earlier than it is announced.

Clemson will hammer the nails and UVA will get to expose the coffin.

Nov 30, 2020, 11:35 AM

He has not done much since he has been there. I thought he would do well when they hired him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 11:46 AM

Don’t put the cart before the horse as playing a night game in attic tundra conditions does not help our cause

Nov 30, 2020, 11:57 AM

I agree. Always respect your opponent. Goliath made the mistake of not doing that. Don't get me wrong; we should win handily. 70? I don't think so. I hope I'm wrong.

I have zero respect for VT and it will have absolutely

Nov 30, 2020, 12:00 PM

no bearing on what happens Saturday night.

And yes, 70. I'm All-In.

Not to make excuses for him...

Nov 30, 2020, 12:09 PM

But VaTech has to remember who they are now that Frank Beamer is gone and if Justin Fuente isn't the best they can do. COVID has also messed up a lot of programs this year.

They should give him one more year. Just because the results have been disappointing so far doesn't mean a coaching change is the best move.

It's year 5. He went 10-4 his first year and won the

Nov 30, 2020, 12:18 PM

Belk Bowl. Subsequent years he won 9, 6 and 8 games with 3 bowl losses. This year he may only win 5 games. If he loses back to back years to UVA, it's going to be really ugly in Blacksburg. Maybe they hold on another year, but should they?

They should go ahead and fire Justin now,

Nov 30, 2020, 12:34 PM

Before the game. They already know what the outcome will be, no need to wait until the game's over.

Yes***

Nov 30, 2020, 12:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Hopefully our coaching staff is using this week to...

Nov 30, 2020, 1:11 PM

prepare for the ACCCG. Pretending like we have to game plan for VT would be insulting to VT, IMHO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Hopefully our coaching staff is using this week to...

Nov 30, 2020, 9:13 PM

Another way to put it is we should game plan for a cancellation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 9:07 PM

12 million if fired before the end of the season. 10 million if fired after the season . Give him 1 more game and save 2 mill

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,687
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic