»
Topic: Will FSU's recent slide affect recruiting?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Oct 22, 2017 9:50 AM by: Old Hickory
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8   Pages: 1  

Will FSU's recent slide affect recruiting?

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 6:04 AM

I hope so but haven't seen anything yet- do any of you recruiting experts know anything about this?

2017 white level member

Re: Will FSU's recent slide affect recruiting?

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 6:22 AM

It's doubtful their recruiting falls off any, I'm no recruiting guru, but they are surrounded by talent in FL and they have the pedigree - although little Jimbo is showing signs of tossing his salad.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 6:41 AM

I don't think it will , too much history and success maintained there for them to lose too many high level kids .
If anything a kid can be told that he has an even BETTER chance now at early success due to failures in front of him .
FSU will never be a SCar type recruiting team , and most years they are where Alabama and Ohio State are every year ... in terms of hitting on most of their targets.

2017 purple level member

DB23

i think it will take a hit...

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 8:08 AM

Winning helps with recruiting. Losing impacts recruiting. But FSU ain’t USuC as already mentioned above. They will get their players but not like before with Miami and UF winning on the field. I definitely wouldn’t say they are rebuilding but more reloading. They are in need of a QB in this 2018 class. They need a back-up to Blackman very badly. Yes Francois will be back but will he be 100% come 1st game next year?!?!? If Fisher leaves FSU for ALA then yes their recruiting will go to chit!

military_donation.jpg

Re: i think it will take a hit...

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 9:49 AM

Losing as often and in the way they have indicates rebuild, not reload. What QB would want to play behind there blocking?

Re: i think it will take a hit...

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 9:50 AM

Losing as often and in the way they have indicates rebuild, not reload. What QB would want to play behind their blocking?

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 8:14 AM

If the HC and staff are terminated in Dec or later; there might be a couple of decommits.

FSU built a slide?

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 8:57 AM

Well, they don't have a beach like Miami.

Re: FSU built a slide?

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 9:44 AM

They do have access to sneakers and all the crab legs you can steal, that really makes a difference.

2017 white level member

Replies: 8   Pages: 1  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: Two tickets purchased through Iptay, section 508, row 29 for $125 each. I am in the Mauldin / Greenv...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1246 people have read this post