Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wild Animal Sanctuary...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,184

Wild Animal Sanctuary...

Nov 9, 2014, 7:55 PM

I went to a place called Wild Animal Sanctuary that is north east of Denver today. I can't find any Clemson connection, but I would swear there must be one somewhere. Their logo is the exact same as ours, except without the j hook in the tigers paw. Everything they have is orange and purple. Anyone on here ever been to this place?

http://www.wildanimalsanctuary.org/home2.html

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope its OK with Clemson to use the logo if these

Nov 9, 2014, 11:21 PM

folks are helping with the Tigers that IDIOT in Iberville Parish in Louisiana who kept Siberian Tigers caged by the gas pumps at his truck stop. The last I heard, there was still one tiger left after several others had been seized. The truck stop owner needs to be horsewhipped and kept in an unprotected cage in south La. thru summer heat and rainstorms.

Thanks to these folks in Colorado who are providing a much more humane environment for animals such as these tigers to live out their lives.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope its OK with Clemson to use the logo if these

Nov 11, 2014, 12:28 PM

Oddly enough, some of the tigers they have at the sanctuary are from a Louisiana gas station. They have notes for a lot of the animals they have rescued in there, and it said some of the tigers were from a LA gas station where the owner used to sell tiger cubs for $200 a piece.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

speaking of tigers - there's carolina tiger rescue.

Nov 9, 2014, 11:42 PM

It's in pittsboro, NC. Would love to visit there sometime.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Very, very cool place. Highly recommend it!***

Nov 10, 2014, 8:34 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wild Animal Sanctuary...

Nov 10, 2014, 12:22 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but the picture on the "About us" page looks like they went ahead and bought a bunch of Clemson flags - hook and all

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wild Animal Sanctuary...

Nov 10, 2014, 4:20 AM

Its probably easier and cheaper to get Clemson flags instead of having something custom printed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow you ain't kidding. Looks like a CU home game!!!*

Nov 10, 2014, 6:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Wild Animal Sanctuary... ]

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

I checked out the photos and it looks like these folks...

Nov 10, 2014, 6:09 AM

do a lot to help Tigers and other wild animals such as African lions. This might be a case where Clemson says they get a "pass" since they do good work with Tigers IMO.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

• Put up goal posts
• Boss

Interesting, as Hendrix pointed out, here's a picture

Nov 10, 2014, 6:11 AM

from their About Us --> History page...

They definitely bought Clemson flags, as it has the ® and the hook.

I genuinely hope they have Clemson's permission for this and Clemson approves...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Unbelievable, but OK with me. Now, we have Clemson

Nov 10, 2014, 6:18 AM

Central via us; Clemson North via the Bills; Clemson Southwest via Arizona with Texas thrown in the mix; and Clemson Colorado Rocky Mountains High via this outfit.

Still waiting on Clemson Northwest....

I checked the credentials of their management team...

Nov 10, 2014, 6:22 AM

thinking I would find the Clemson connection but the closest I could find was one of the Board of Directors was a Criminoles grad. I assume they think they are small enough that no one will notice this trademark infringement or just not care. Maybe they have an agreement or something with Clemson?

GO TIGERS!!!

• Put up goal posts
• Boss

As long as the paw is tilted toward 1 o'clock and ...

Nov 10, 2014, 6:29 AM

...as long as they open all the cages and let let visitors "meet at the paw" at the end of a tour, I go no problem with it!

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,184
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic