Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why exactly are there South Carolina fans here?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

Why exactly are there South Carolina fans here?

Feb 24, 2014, 2:55 PM

Are they really that obsessed with us? They should already know we're far superior than them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Surely you've known people in your life who need attention

Feb 24, 2014, 2:57 PM

so badly they can only get it by annoying people who don't like them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

serious question.......

Feb 24, 2014, 3:01 PM

Would you rather have South Carolina fans here that are very respectful of Clemson (don't troll or flame) and enjoy sports conversation (and sometimes the funny - that bob just kills me)
or
Clemson fans that are haters and always starting some crap about the Tigers (cough cough Clemson Tom cough)?

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Peolple like clASS of 08 09 need to get out.***

Feb 24, 2014, 3:03 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I wouldn't stop there.

Feb 24, 2014, 3:06 PM

Clean house.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is getting dangerously close to being a list...

Feb 24, 2014, 4:04 PM [ in reply to Peolple like clASS of 08 09 need to get out.*** ]

careful ;)

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

You pretty much don't wanna be on a coot list round here.

Feb 24, 2014, 4:08 PM

and you definitely do not want to be the "lister" of the list!

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Charleston Tom.******

Feb 24, 2014, 3:03 PM [ in reply to serious question....... ]

Re: serious question.......

Feb 24, 2014, 3:03 PM [ in reply to serious question....... ]

I can deal with coots like you. But Classlessof08...he needs to go. Same to the others just like him.

And anyone who starts crap about Clemson isn't a Clemson fan. All in or all out. Pick a side.

Thanks, I agree. But as 117 says...that is a mod issue :-)*****

Feb 24, 2014, 3:10 PM

Feb 24, 2014, 3:06 PM [ in reply to serious question....... ]

Id much rather have you or Prod than that fat loser.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Preesh. I seriously do like this bored and try to behave.*****

Feb 24, 2014, 3:11 PM

Make sure you come around when Clemson wins again.

Feb 24, 2014, 3:13 PM

I think you'll be more accepted and have people wanting to engage with you.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

What????? Y'all are going to win again? Don't worry I will

Feb 24, 2014, 3:15 PM

be here regardless. I'm old....Clemson winning in football is nothing new to me.
And my co-workers will be far more ruthless anyway.

My coot family members are very nice.

Feb 24, 2014, 3:20 PM

They have never rubbed it in. In turn I won't be rubbing it in when Clemson wins. But it will be the best feeling for Clemson fans. That is the only positive about losing for 5 years. Breaking the streak is going to be glorious. And the rivalry will continue.

there are a few of us. more fun to enjoy the rivalry

Feb 24, 2014, 3:24 PM

that way, I think.

Re: Preesh. I seriously do like this bored and try to behave

Feb 24, 2014, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Preesh. I seriously do like this bored and try to behave.***** ]

good to hear. keep working on that. maybe one day you'll get it. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe you can help me with that?

Feb 24, 2014, 3:48 PM

What the heck is it I am supposed to "tell 'em"???

Re: Maybe you can help me with that? well played

Feb 24, 2014, 4:09 PM

TU

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2014, 3:07 PM [ in reply to serious question....... ]

I would love to meet a Scar fan like that but I've only met the troll ones

It's all part of my master plan...

Feb 24, 2014, 3:13 PM [ in reply to serious question....... ]

1. Be nice to the Coot
2. Build trust with the Coot
3. Lower the BOOM!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

what kind of boom you talking about lowering?

Feb 24, 2014, 3:19 PM

you have my curiosity peaking :)

Well if I told ewe, it would take away all the fun***

Feb 24, 2014, 3:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even if I promise to leave the blindfold on this time?*****

Feb 24, 2014, 3:41 PM

fyi

Feb 24, 2014, 4:15 PM

that wasn't a cucumber like he said

Moooooooooon river.....using the whole fist there, doc?******

Feb 24, 2014, 4:17 PM

+1 for the Fletch reference

Feb 24, 2014, 4:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPStwD1C8-c

Yea that one went over my young head***

Feb 24, 2014, 4:19 PM

that ain't the only thing that went over your young head******

Feb 24, 2014, 4:40 PM

Thanks....I saw my pimp today******

Feb 24, 2014, 4:27 PM [ in reply to +1 for the Fletch reference ]

Huh? I thought dsp was in Virginia?***

Feb 24, 2014, 4:28 PM

BEWM. That may be the winner!*****

Feb 24, 2014, 4:30 PM

How IS Spurrier doing these days?

Feb 24, 2014, 4:29 PM [ in reply to Thanks....I saw my pimp today****** ]

he get that mole checked out?

bob, shhhhhhh

Feb 24, 2014, 4:05 PM [ in reply to It's all part of my master plan... ]

I've already acheived step 2, don't blow my cover broseph stalin

I aint skeered. I can handle your "boom" too

Feb 24, 2014, 4:10 PM

but you may have to take turns :)

Well mine's not really a "boom"

Feb 24, 2014, 4:14 PM

it's more of a "kapow"

bob is not gonna like this^^^^*****

Feb 24, 2014, 3:42 PM [ in reply to serious question....... ]

CC you are one of only a handful of coots on this board that don't troll and actually contribute to the overall quality of the conversations. Needle in a haystack...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks. If I can make it through baseball I should be OK.*****

Feb 24, 2014, 3:46 PM

I would rather..

Feb 24, 2014, 3:54 PM [ in reply to serious question....... ]

coots not be here. But if they are, I would prefer to have coots that know how act in someone else's home.

In my world, I may invite you into my home, but the first time you disrespect me or my family you will be asked to leave.

Would you let others disrespect your family?? I wish the mods would realize how Clemson fans feel about this. I bet they would not allow it in their homes.

I would rather you leave.

Feb 24, 2014, 4:42 PM [ in reply to serious question....... ]

#### off.

There's something in these hills.

Nothing else productive to do***

Feb 24, 2014, 3:46 PM [ in reply to Surely you've known people in your life who need attention ]

Good question.***

Feb 24, 2014, 2:57 PM

It's like your little brother who keeps coming into your

Feb 24, 2014, 2:58 PM

room even though you told him to stay out.

He can't help it.

But, your little brother has good qualities and you actually

Feb 24, 2014, 3:00 PM

like him.

That's a big difference.

Re: Why exactly are there South Carolina fans here?

Feb 24, 2014, 3:05 PM

Because mods dont give a #### about this board being full of trash. They only ban you if you are a paying customer and call out the trolls.

null

Is there Gamecock discussion here?

Feb 24, 2014, 3:12 PM

If so, it would seem easy to understand why their are Gamecock posters.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

At least pay to join.***

Feb 24, 2014, 3:13 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

FGF is full of Clemson topics I hear.

Feb 24, 2014, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Is there Gamecock discussion here? ]

Never been there. Don't care.

How would you know what FGF is

Feb 24, 2014, 3:21 PM

If you hadn't been there?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

I've heard.***

Feb 24, 2014, 3:22 PM

Reading comprehension.

Feb 24, 2014, 3:47 PM [ in reply to How would you know what FGF is ]

He said I hear. I guess they don't teach reading comprehension at Scar, though

Don't enjoy talking with opposing team's fans?

Feb 24, 2014, 3:56 PM

If they're here talking trash and crapping up the boards, it's one thing, but if they're here adding to the discussion and providing some good counter- point, what's wrong with that?

There are way too many thin skinned people on here.

Feb 24, 2014, 4:07 PM

Am I the only one here that knows Grimm is a coot?

Funny post, Grimm.

Unless you're on some sort of religious mission of self-discovery that yes you should join the tigers before it's too late, you're not fooling me bucko.

Is he? High pulse.***

Feb 25, 2014, 10:56 AM

Sorry, I thought this was the Jadeveon Clowney forum.

Replies: 55
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic