Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why does so many people seem to care about what other teams
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 934

Why does so many people seem to care about what other teams

Sep 23, 2018, 12:32 AM

In the ACC nobody cared when FSU was winning every year. I don't pull for the conference I pull for a team. The SEC started that because they were a weak conference that has always only had Bama. Actually Spurrier was the catalyst because they only played SEC games and week non conference games and said winning the SEC was just like winning the Natty. Oh and this think about it he had everybody fooled because he was in the greatest coach of all time conversation with one National Championship!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TWO reasons I want the ACC to be good:

Sep 23, 2018, 12:40 AM

1) I want games like '15 FSU, '16 Louisville, '16 @ FSU, '17 @ VT. Those are fun. The best game we have to look forward to now is...?

2) When the ACC is strong we're afforded a loss in regards to the playoff. But this year, if Bama and UGA have one loss, both go over a 1-loss Clemson, and then we have to hope that the BIG10 and Big12 have champs with more than 1 loss because they will have better resumes than us.

Re: TWO reasons I want the ACC to be good:

Sep 23, 2018, 2:35 AM

If your conference is strong and you win all your conference games, that means your team has a great chance of winning it all at the end of the season bc they have been battle tested by playing in a tough conference. ALSO, when your team has been battle tested through out the season from playing against tough teams in your conference, and you have to play against another battle tested team in the playoffs, and your opponent comes out and hits our team in the mouth from the kickoff and through out the game, we won't fold up bc we got tough from playing good teams in our conference. Yes I want our conference to be good, and to be tough, iron sharpens iron, and Charmin won't!!! So yes, I want our conference to be loaded with good, tough, and hard nose FB competition that helps our team to be a championship team!!!

Go Tigers, and win championships!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why does so many people seem to care about what other teams

Sep 23, 2018, 12:45 AM

Because SOS matters.....don't believe me, ask UCF.

Replies: 3
| visibility 934
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic