Topic: Why does everyone keep acting like
Replies: 7   Last Post: Feb 17, 2019 10:57 AM by: BloodbeOrange®
[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Why does everyone keep acting like

[5]
Posted: Feb 16, 2019 5:13 PM

we blew a huge lead to lose this game? Everyone keeps on saying that we lose close games because of coaching. This game wouldn’t have been close if it weren’t for great coaching. It took two great defensive sets to get us to a spot where we could have a shot to win this thing. Yes Eli made a bad decision to try to take it himself but i felt like that was just him trying to put his guys on his back as a leader in desperation mode more than bad coaching. Even though we lost, I’m still extremely proud of how our guys fought today and it shows this team hasn’t given up on the season yet and that they’re still buying CBB’s message.

Re: Why does everyone keep acting like

Posted: Feb 16, 2019 5:46 PM

So were we in the games vs the inferior teams we’ve lost to because of “great coaching?” ?????

what about the many games we’ve won against teams with more talent?

Posted: Feb 16, 2019 5:48 PM

The argument can be played both ways!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: what about the many games we’ve won against teams with more talent?

Posted: Feb 16, 2019 6:32 PM

I agree it goes both ways but we’re not WINNING enough

Posted: Feb 16, 2019 7:00 PM

I think because we gave two away and everyone knew we had to steal one of these. Another lost opportunity. Maybe don’t blow NC State and Miami games and this one doesn’t seem so negative. Either way, baseball season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Feb 16, 2019 7:13 PM

Tigers down by 7 with 20+ seconds to go and had a shot to win it at the buzzer. Sounds like some coach really wasn’t get the job done. Many teams would have folded the tent in that situation but my guys gave it a good shot.

Is there a replay of those last few seconds? I would like to rewatch that series of plays

[1]
Posted: Feb 16, 2019 7:24 PM

I confess I try not to watch Clemson Basketball. Just burns me up because I know we are going to lose in th most painful ways. I did attend last Saturday’s game against VT and enjoyed it but just have to make myself go outside. Won’t be seeing any replays.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Feb 17, 2019 10:57 AM

It was great defense by the tigers as well as shooting. The inbounds steal was awesome, but the shot to win was meek and rushed. I was the only one in a HH pub rooting for them and made an ### of myself screaming like a girl.. oh well.

2019 white level member

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Guarantee your seats for all of Clemson's 2019 home football games including Texas A&M and FSU. I ha...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
920 people have read this post