Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who's ready to Tailgate? Whatcha cooking up for Furman?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Who's ready to Tailgate? Whatcha cooking up for Furman?

Aug 15, 2018, 8:44 AM

Breakfast? Fried Chicken? Wings? Dips? Lowcountry Boil? Burgers? Steaks?

My menu consists of Beer and ______. Haven't quite got further than that yet.

Best is the Standard, you know. Lets hear it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

I'm frying up some fresh baby sea turtles

Aug 15, 2018, 8:46 AM

Caught them all on the beach last week. Went out there at night and shined my flashlight at em and they just ran straight into my bucket. It's gonna be a feast!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Now we're talking. GWP is always All In***

Aug 15, 2018, 8:48 AM

Best Is The Standard

To answer your question in a serious manner

Aug 15, 2018, 9:56 AM

I'll get to the tailgate early and make breakfast by frying bacon. The bacon will be served with beer. Then I'll grill some ribs for lunch and serve them with beer. After the game, still deciding what to make for dinner, but there will be beer.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: To answer your question in a serious manner

Aug 15, 2018, 11:23 AM

Obvious choice is steak, after a menu of Bacon and Ribs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You did them a favor, they would have been killed by a

Aug 15, 2018, 8:54 AM [ in reply to I'm frying up some fresh baby sea turtles ]

Half inflated orange ballon........ ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you feeding them anything in particular to fatten them up?

Aug 15, 2018, 9:12 AM [ in reply to I'm frying up some fresh baby sea turtles ]

Do you marinade yours? I will be feeding mine organic tomatoes and Vidalia onions until wed. Then I start letting them swim around in a special brine I’ve concocted with salt of course, light brown sugar, cavenders seasoning and a special blend of old bay and Louisiana hot sauce. I have enough to try a low country boil with them this year. In the past I’ve made a kabob on them with some teriyaki. Always looking for a good recipe

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was being sarcastic, I don't actually fry

Aug 15, 2018, 9:32 AM

baby sea turtles. They're a protected species you insensitive jerk.

Re: Are you feeding them anything in particular to fatten them up?

Aug 15, 2018, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Are you feeding them anything in particular to fatten them up? ]

Seems you need to put them through a cleanse first before the marinade, so you don't have to eat all the orange balloons. A good dose of turtle ex-lax should do the trick.

Be Careful Some Have Ingested Orange Balloons And You Can

Aug 15, 2018, 10:54 AM [ in reply to I'm frying up some fresh baby sea turtles ]

Get Latex Poisoning from it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm frying up some fresh baby sea turtles

Aug 15, 2018, 4:20 PM [ in reply to I'm frying up some fresh baby sea turtles ]

At our tailgate, an early kickoff time always means...

Aug 15, 2018, 8:55 AM

Chick-fil-A Chick-n Minis.

This one will be no exception

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

You don't prepare your own tailgate food? That's lazy AF***

Aug 15, 2018, 9:04 AM

I didn't say that's all we'll have...

Aug 15, 2018, 11:47 AM

We'll probably be preparing some grilled french toast with fresh fruit and hot syrup.

Good stuff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Who's ready to Tailgate? Whatcha cooking up for Furman?

Aug 15, 2018, 9:10 AM

Brunch Burgers, and mimosas, for pregame. Rotel, pasta salad, bbq pork chops for tailgating afterwards.

sig-1

^^^what lot? i'm stopping by

Aug 15, 2018, 9:18 AM

;)

Best Is The Standard

Mimosas? All this time you've been posting on tnet and I

Aug 15, 2018, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Who's ready to Tailgate? Whatcha cooking up for Furman? ]

never knew you were a woman.

Re: Mimosas? All this time you've been posting on tnet and I

Aug 15, 2018, 9:28 AM

Wife won't let me drink beer before noon. I get away with the little things so I try not to push the important to her stuff. I'm married not stupid. I'll have my mimosas before the game and craft beer afterwards.

sig-1

You need permission from your wife to drink beer? All this

Aug 15, 2018, 9:30 AM

time you've been posting on tnet and I never knew you were a woman.

Re: You need permission from your wife to drink beer? All this

Aug 15, 2018, 9:40 AM

Well now you know.

sig-1

I wish I didn't know.

Aug 15, 2018, 11:31 AM

#sosorryaboutyourballs

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Who's ready to Tailgate? Whatcha cooking up for Furman?

Aug 15, 2018, 9:20 AM

It'll probably be hot so probably won't cook.........

Aug 15, 2018, 9:29 AM

anything - will bring cold sandwiches, chips, etc. and plenty of COLD BEER!!!!!

Probably fire up the ole Iwatani

Aug 15, 2018, 10:43 AM

Here are some fajitas from the Auburn game last year; got a lot of passerby compliments. Best tailgating burner ever! If you cook your meat before you get to the game, you're doing it wrong!

https://www.amazon.com/Iwatani-Corporation-America-ZA-3HP-Portable/dp/B006H42TVG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1534343677&sr=8-2&keywords=iwatani

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same old thing we always eat...

Aug 15, 2018, 12:39 PM

...the Breakfast of Champions!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic