Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who's next?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Who's next?

Oct 9, 2019, 2:54 PM

So we wait...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Does this mean he won't be able to harass me in tmail

Oct 9, 2019, 2:58 PM

about BBQ anymore? Fingers crossed...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I hit the "Hide Ignored Posters" button by mistake and the

Oct 9, 2019, 3:07 PM

entire post went away. What happened?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You might get un-ignored

Oct 9, 2019, 3:08 PM

He ignored the entire lounge a few weeks ago but it still let me TD him just now

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Oct 9, 2019, 3:09 PM

what a list of loosers!?!?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Un-edited list of RAG memebers***

Oct 9, 2019, 3:11 PM

Re: Un-edited list of RAG memebers***

Oct 9, 2019, 3:14 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

not that there’s anything wrong with that

Oct 10, 2019, 12:45 PM

hugs and kisses,

@watkins hopkins

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Who's next?

Oct 9, 2019, 3:15 PM

So glad I dodged that bullet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Knot sow fast there Mr.

Oct 9, 2019, 3:35 PM

Ridgeland Booster®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Knot sow fast there Mr.

Oct 10, 2019, 8:15 AM

Screw Calford.

Oct 9, 2019, 3:40 PM

That should be the recently banned list. Or rather banned a long time ago list.

Jhop was banned a long time ago

Oct 9, 2019, 3:41 PM

but here we are

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You tell em Skeeter

Oct 9, 2019, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Who's next? ]

Nice try bob's scok.***

Oct 9, 2019, 3:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Who's next? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Nice try bob's scok.***

Oct 9, 2019, 3:47 PM

Frances Marion is loved by everyone. Right ? ? ? ? ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for the kind words.***

Oct 9, 2019, 3:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I heard she wasn't too hot without make-up on...

Oct 9, 2019, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Nice try bob's scok.*** ]

but again, you love what's on the inside

Oct 9, 2019, 3:54 PM

hears a pic of all the ignored from last friday street party. sooo much fun!!

Oct 10, 2019, 12:50 PM

i danced my a$$ off

hey to bob - wonderful dancer

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic