Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who’s got the easiest conference schedule..CLEMSON or OHst?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 426

Who’s got the easiest conference schedule..CLEMSON or OHst?

Sep 19, 2020, 2:47 PM

Looks about even but I think Tigers do since Buckies have decent PennSt & Michigan while Clemson has only NDame.

What think you Tiger?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who’s got the easiest conference schedule..CLEMSON or OHst?

Sep 19, 2020, 3:13 PM

Are you forgetting that the powerful elite SEC teams that beat up each other from top to bottom, or is that bottom to top. Whatever, but we are constantly reminded when they have been beat by another conference team, it's bc they beat each other down, and it diminishes their elite ability making it easier for other conference team to beat!!! But I wonder what they're excuse is when they have been beat by other conference teams at the beginning of their season. It has cross my mind that it was bc they beat each other up during the off season and fall practice, I mean there has to be a reason being that the SEC is sooooo Elite!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2020, 3:16 PM

Sorry Bill, I'm sorry about crying about the SEC beating each other up. I'll wipe the tear away and try to do better the next time without crying a river!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2020, 3:28 PM

I forgot to tell you that I ordered a Lug Nut for my Zero turn mower, and they sent me a phillips head screw so small, that it had to be handled with a pair of medical hemostats/roach clip, and I cried a flooded river over that screw up, bc of the covid-19 virus, there was nobody I could reach by phone to inform them of what a dumb A$$ mistake they had made, and I have to pay to send it back. I'm still crying about that bc, there is a huge difference in a Lug Nut and a tiny phillips head screw!!! :(

Replies: 3
| visibility 426
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic